Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Base Fortress(BFT/New Base)

Post Base Fortress(BFT/New Base)

Hello, can anyone make new base at the close Pirate Zone, I think I'm not good at graphic design and gani and whatever but I don't have PC to use it, So let's get start it for the steps. I hope my favorite new base(Base Fortress)

Beginning on building:
    -Replace that HW Island first (close to holiday to move up) and start built new base"Base Fortress"
    1)Build 4 Towers each sides when inside the base fortress then move down able to go outside the towers.
    2)Make a Wall each side(between from the towers)
    3)Make Entrance by the center wall
    4)Decoration for Outside the base here:
    -a)Put 4 Flags for each tower.
    -b)Name gang(when capture it to bank then see name outside)
    5)Respawn(whenever revive outside only and sometimes fort killers)

Making Room(Inside the base):
    -Make 4 rooms are called= Defensive(Center),Main Base(by the 2 ways direction are left and right), Mining Room(By the Defensive and go right) and Meetings(By the Defensive and go left)
    1)Defensive(Center)
    -a)Make 3 Doors from left, middle and right but has to be 10 hits with melees than any guns.
    -b)Make Furniture are Barrels and Pictures(frame)
    2)Mining Room(by the defensive and go right)
    -a)Place the Battery then put cost gralats per battery.
    -b)Make a Normal Size when working on mine.
    3)Meetings(by the defensive and go left)
    -a)Make Furniture are Rectangle Table and More square chairs, Pictures and Plants.
    4)Main Base(by the 2 ways direction are left and right)
    -a)Place the Bank and Put 50hp(each hit)
    -b)Make 2 Doors from left and right but has to be 10 hits with melees than any guns.
    -c)Make Furniture are Letter L Sofa(from left) and Opposite Letter L Sofa(from right), pictures and plants.

Base Fortress is now finished. It will be update for coming at 2020.

That's all I got and enjoy basing time!
    Last edited by GenChristian; 08-20-2016 at 04:00 AM.
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

click here - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...a-Jobs-Upgrade

What about an underwater base?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycloud View Post

I think it would be cool to have an underwater tower like Christian said above.

Having a boat tower, 2 ground towers, and 1 underwater tower would be a little too big to fit near the HW island area.
    Basis would then have to be sort of like diep.io where you have to take all 4 towers to even attempt to take the base.
    Each tower would have a vault similar to bases, and proceeding to take over the tower would eventually allow players access to the actual base.
    It doesn't matter which gang takes the tower, as long as it's not the gang who has possession of the entire base. (So it doesn't matter if a different gang tries to take over the same tower. It's defending gang vs. every other gang.)
    Of course, the defending gang has can take back the towers, but would have to be careful in how many people they send to each tower. Being spread too thin is a danger, as well as being concentrated in one tower.
    Once all the towers have been taken, the defending gang cannot take back the tower.
    After which it would be just like any other base, and the cycle would continue.

This would really promote ally gangs, since most of the gangs I see today only have allies for people who are offline/ subtag.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycloud View Post

Great idea, Underwater can be shortcut to go Main Base that's another way directions and whatever can be.
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

If I am not wrong, I got information that said there will be new base near lock n load gun shop

Additionally, Base Fortress can be added on rewards and tips are:

Here tips:
    -$100-250 gralats per hour basing, depends on your capture the flags and bank together but cannot be stacked each flag or main base, also Main Base & 4 flags are together to able earn gralats.

-Recommend 20 active members to able defend the base but rules are No Slacking, No Brb/Afk, No spam gang chat(only leader and co leader can gives you command and follow him/her direction) and Teamwork to defend the base(if not team work is result to kick) because needs to be keep eye on the flag and bank.

Fort Killer are danger when might be set chance capture all flags and bank for every half a hour to end up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TDF View Post
    If I am not wrong, I got information that said there will be new base near lock n load gun shop
    yes it is, whatever where gonna place to near Lock N Load Shop or HW Island.
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

hwaryun
    Please Gen, if you're going to make a post about your idea, then make duplicates of it in another section.

Quote Originally Posted by thyme View Post
    Please Gen, if you're going to make a post about your idea, then make duplicates of it in another section.
    It's only for one idea for making Base Fortress.
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

Base Fortress will be release less than 2 years to beside Cinco De Mayo can be placed, It's large zone than ever and earn gralats every hour to control the base(main gang).
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)