Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: M4 Paintball Gun

I actually sorta like it. I feel as if it need more of a unique personal detail though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabam Divine View Post
    My Gold Fmg9

Attachment 28056
    tbh i dont think you made it and i dont belive you cuz you lie us (in your graphics thread) when i told you its edits then you try to lie again seems like you dont care to lie also thats not the place to show off your graphics stick to your own graphics thread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejay View Post
    Ouch, I Mean, This is my first Gun design....Can i get alittle credit... Yet ill take it as a Advice Thank you .
    there is no ez way to tell things the way it works is we telling you mean stuff you fix the to show us we are wrong

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    tbh i dont think you made it and i dont belive you cuz you lie us (in your graphics thread) when i told you its edits then you try to lie again seems like you dont care to lie also thats not the place to show off your graphics stick to your own graphics thread

- - - Updated - - -

there is no ez way to tell things the way it works is we telling you mean stuff you fix the to show us we are wrong
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by Kabam Divine View Post
    My Gold Fmg9

Attachment 28056
    Ima make it more gold-ish so it really looks like its gold, now it looks like yellow fmg9
    "She wore her scars
    as her best attire.
    A stunning dress
    made of hellfire."

They should add a paintball event! These guns would be perfect. Also Bluejay you did great with the recolor and the added muzzle

Quote Originally Posted by Tanman View Post
    They should add a paintball event! These guns would be perfect. Also Bluejay you did great with the recolor and the added muzzle
    You’re bumping old threads again. >_<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk