Thread: Jailed in Graal At McDonalds

Jailed in Graal At McDonalds

excuse me, something wierd had just happened to me, i went to my local mcdonalds to get some food, while i was waiting for my order i decided use the wifi to play some graal, when i went onto graal i was prompted with a jail ban for hacking, i had rushed home and found out that it wass some IP Ban, if you could please unjail my account my graal ID is Graal1719324, another thing is i dont have any hours i have to do and only have auto release date of september 2nd.

Banned
    Yeah, some idiot was jailed at McDonald's and it ip banned the whole fast food restaurants wifi.

@Ace

If someone gets jailed in Graal, all the people that are using the same wifi, will be jailed in Graal too if they play the game because it means that they have the same wifi connection so all the accounts that use the same wifi connection that used the person that was jailed, will be jailed too even if they haven't done anything.

You shouldn't have hacked, you can't get unbanned, you hacked, if there wouldn't be a reason, you could talk to an admin or send a support ticket to toonslab, there is a reason because you hacked, you can't do anything about it, there are consequences, don't tell your ID to other players.

i dont know who even tries hacking at mcdonalds smh,

- - - Updated - - -

Close thread please

Hey slapjack and dean, quit arguing and de-railing the thread. That is not the mature thing to do.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Don't make threads about jails.
    Welcome to the forums!