Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New levels?

Development Team

New levels?

Hey All!
    As some of you know our LAT department is hard at work improving the iEra experience! We've recently remodeled some buildings and totally updated others. With that being said, I've come to a point of where I am not sure what else to add/remodel anymore.
    So I thought since all of you play this game it'd probably benefit me, and the team, to ask what you guys would like to see in game(Level Wise).
    Your ideas could range from remodels, to new content buildings you'd like to see, or things of that nature.
    Please be creative with this, I really want to see what you guys want to see for the game(in terms of levels).

A few example ideas include but are not limited to:
    • -House templates
    • -New spars
    • -New Astros Club
    • -Remodeled hospitals
    • -Etc

**Note this is NOT a chance to complain about admins, countryside, or really complain at all.**

Please remember that this is an opportunity to directly input your ideas into the community!

Happy Thinking!
    Untilthemoonrises*~
    Last edited by Untilthemoonrises; 01-03-2017 at 08:21 PM.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar

New levels?

A new water park. Too much enclosed spaces, not enough places to dig. Also make the little island on the right non-pk able or just remove it.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    Hey All!
    As some of you know our LAT department is hard at work improving the iEra experience! We've recently remodeled some buildings and totally updated others. With that being said, I've come to a point of where I am not sure what else to add/remodel anymore.
    So I thought since all of you play this game it'd probably benefit me, and the team, to ask what you guys would like to see in game(Level Wise).
    Your ideas could range from remodels, to new content buildings you'd like to see, or things of that nature.
    Please be creative with this, I really want to see what you guys want to see for the game(in terms of levels).

A few example ideas include but are not limited to:
    • -House templates
    • -New spars
    • -New Astros Club
    • -Remodeled hospitals
    • -Etc

**Note this is NOT a chance to complain about admins, countryside, or really complain at all.**

Happy Thinking!
    Untilthemoonrises*~
    If you are referring to the spar complex, they changed that like 3 times already...
    P.S Why you gotta be an astro noob? Jk lol but who cares about astros?
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Banned
    I'd like to see some changes to the outside / downtown. I feel as if it has been a part of the game throughout its lifespan.

I'd also like to see some extra or hidden levels as they make the game more fun.
    Last edited by AsiraderGraal; 08-20-2016 at 11:28 PM.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    I'd like to see some changes to the outside / downtown. I feel as if it has been a part of the game throughout its lifespan.

I'd also like to see some extra or hidden levels as they make the game more fun.
    When you say downtown what area are you talking about specifically? Also what kind of hidden levels! Just little nooks that you didn't know existed or like a healing room, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    A secret room being added to either the Greenroad's Cafe shop or the Tommygun shop building would be nice, or a practice spar arena in the back of Gun Point.
    What specifically would you like to see in these hidden room? And a practice spar at gun point is totally doable!
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

I see a lot of people complain about bases, so maybe make a poll with every base and see which base users would like to see changed the most.
    Welcome to the forums!

Please remodel "GreenRoods Cafe" & "Bell Shellshop"
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Banned
    When you say downtown what area are you talking about specifically? Also what kind of hidden levels! Just little nooks that you didn't know existed or like a healing room,
    Healing rooms are boring, I think there should be like a riddle room, you get to a room and have to solve something to get to the next for a reward or quest.

By downtown, perhaps the start area. I'd like to see the trade table - weaponshop changed up.

As well as maybe changing the sand color on the park area? Kinda looks patchy with its grass, i dont know i just think it could look better.

Rodeo
    When you say downtown what area are you talking about specifically? Also what kind of hidden levels! Just little nooks that you didn't know existed or like a healing room, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

What specifically would you like to see in these hidden room? And a practice spar at gun point is totally doable!
    Could you maybe make the roads in southridge different? I think it would look cool

- - - Updated - - -

Also maybe remodeling BlackHolst
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

I am from the few that feels like we dont need new places in the game as improvements, the only improvements i want to see are player-server connection...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-