Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your staff banned me for 2 months and 5 hours.. fix it.

Your staff banned me for 2 months and 5 hours.. fix it.

Your staff banned me for 2 months and 5 hours for "racism over PM's"
    your staff was wrong. fix the issue and deal with your staff member.

Thanks.

This has happened to me too but for threatening to DDoS staff members when I wasn't please admins I need help. Someone is corrupt and hey need to be stopped. Here is the truth entirely:

I was sparring with this girl called Izzy and she won. I called her a bar noob and then she proceeded by calling me trash and using vulgar language... The argument got increasingly worse and she made me that mad that I said I'm going to dox you. (I obviously wasn't because I don't know how but she made me that mad I just said it.) After that she blocked me by what I presume was a report because I went offline to release the tension and came back on and was greeted by a jail that said "1666 hours threatening to DDoS a staff member, not to be unjailed." I was completely shocked as 1. She wasn't a staff member as her status read "gtfo" and I doubt an admin would have that and 2. I never threatened to DDoS anyone I threatened to dox! I now have a ban for 2 months and it isn't even justifiable because I never did the offence it reads. If you could read my chat logs you'll see that I never ever threatened a staff nor did I threaten a DDoS.

Screenshots below:

Now excuse me if I'm wrong but I doubt an admin would have a status like that and reply to me like that. Please find out who did this because they should be punished. She clearly isn't an admin so why would I have a jail for that! Like I said read my chat logs pm logs etc, I guarantee you will find no such thing as me threatening an admin with a DDoS attack.

:/ forums can't help you with that problem, you know what happen on this forums
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bees View Post
    Your staff banned me for 2 months and 5 hours for "racism over PM's"
    your staff was wrong. fix the issue and deal with your staff member.

Thanks.
    You mustve had previous warnings for racism. Racism is instant jail when warned and the time increases when youre warned more. Or maybe you use a VPN and connected to a IP that had someone jailed on it and you got jailed.

Sent from my Z813 using Tapatalk
    Wizardly Weird

That's lame

no previous warnings for racism.

it was a butthurt staff member that let their own personal issues get in the way of the job and they need to be addressed.
    also.. I'm on my phone's data network while in the car.

idk what this is
    Send in a ticket.
    And how do you get 1k+ hours of jail time? You must be god damn Dusk Divine lol.

there's nowhere to "send in a ticket"..
    also, when i submit for help at http://support.toonslab.com/index.php?action=submit
    it just says "file not found"

also, when i submit for help at http://support.toonslab.com/index.php?action=submit
    This happens to me too

idk what this is
    Then PM someone high in position via forums.