Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: secret mini gun ability... wow

secret mini gun ability... wow

Hey guys, so I made a video on a secret mini gun ability. This video also serves as a gun review. This secret isn't known by, essentially, anyone.
    I am super excited that I will be able to share this secret with you all! It makes the mini gun worth 250k IMO. So please feel free to check it out. Also feel free to leave a like/comment/subscribe while you're there!
    Video Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaV5NUxKzCs

Banned
    Good video, however you are cringeworthy with your language and obnoxious loudness.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    Good video, however you are cringeworthy with your language and obnoxious loudness.
    Sorry master

Really interesting...also,you kinda remind me of mrdamagegames,the way you talk lol and your voice.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

That was so funny XD well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PM IF YOU NEED HELP
    PRESS THE NINJA PIC

hwaryun
    0:17- Profanity.
    0:22- Racist slur, even if you are just "kidding."
    0:46- " "
    12- If you are trying to project yourself to your viewers, perhaps swearing at them isn't the best way.
    2:22- Same as 0:17
    27- " "
    3:17- " "
    3:43- " " I especially disapprove of this word.
    41- 45- " "
    6:00- " "

I can understand if you think that your commentary style requires lots of swearing and profanity. You could think that it's "cool," but even you recognized that in your video, you were going a bit too far with what you are saying. In 0:22 you say the n-word and a second later you say, "I'm just kidding." Perhaps you don't know the true meaning of the word, so I will tell you this. Since your profile says that you are from the US, I will assume you will at least understand a part of what I am saying. Your country fought a war to make sure that African Americans could be treated like humans. Your country suffered at least a quarter million casualties from killing each other over the issue of treatment of African Americans. This war, was bloodier than World War I and World War II casualties your country suffered. Learn from the mistakes of your past. I don't think you are of African American descent, but in your country, I know for a fact that regardless of who you are and what race you are part of, you never say that word, even as a joke. This is an issue that your country struggles with to this day. While I would say that a majority of era players know what the n- word is, and what it stems from, your words, could make an impression on foreigners who may not know the words meaning and cause them to say it. As you broadcast yourself in a media where millions of people surf through every single day, you have a responsibility as an entertainer, to be careful of your words. I can tell you are good-natured person and maybe you are a great person to know in real life. However, people watching this video could either 1). Take offense at your words. or 2). Adopt your mannerism, especially young children who are very impressionable. So the next time you upload a video, please please please, make sure that a majority of it isn't filled with profanity, especially anything concerning racial slurs.

Quote Originally Posted by thyme View Post
    0:17- Profanity.
    0:22- Racist slur, even if you are just "kidding."
    0:46- " "
    12- If you are trying to project yourself to your viewers, perhaps swearing at them isn't the best way.
    2:22- Same as 0:17
    27- " "
    3:17- " "
    3:43- " " I especially disapprove of this word.
    41- 45- " "
    6:00- " "

I can understand if you think that your commentary style requires lots of swearing and profanity. You could think that it's "cool," but even you recognized that in your video, you were going a bit too far with what you are saying. In 0:22 you say the n-word and a second later you say, "I'm just kidding." Perhaps you don't know the true meaning of the word, so I will tell you this. Since your profile says that you are from the US, I will assume you will at least understand a part of what I am saying. Your country fought a war to make sure that African Americans could be treated like humans. Your country suffered at least a quarter million casualties from killing each other over the issue of treatment of African Americans. This war, was bloodier than World War I and World War II casualties your country suffered. Learn from the mistakes of your past. I don't think you are of African American descent, but in your country, I know for a fact that regardless of who you are and what race you are part of, you never say that word, even as a joke. This is an issue that your country struggles with to this day. While I would say that a majority of era players know what the n- word is, and what it stems from, your words, could make an impression on foreigners who may not know the words meaning and cause them to say it. As you broadcast yourself in a media where millions of people surf through every single day, you have a responsibility as an entertainer, to be careful of your words. I can tell you are good-natured person and maybe you are a great person to know in real life. However, people watching this video could either 1). Take offense at your words. or 2). Adopt your mannerism, especially young children who are very impressionable. So the next time you upload a video, please please please, make sure that a majority of it isn't filled with profanity, especially anything concerning racial slurs.
    This is the problem with oversensitive people. I have an African American step brother. He thought it was funny. Do you think your futile post will change my style of youtube videos. Lmao have you seen any other youtube gaming videos? Have you ever seen a rated R movie? Have you ever been in public? Are you like home schooled? Smh. This isn't even constructive criticism. This is just useless. "Your country fought for this." While this word does have a negative connotation, it is most often used as a positive connotation. This unique word in the English language can be the ultimate insult. This is because this word has tormented generations of African Americans. Yet over time, this word has become a popular term of endearment by the descendants of the very people who once had to endure it. Among many young people today - black and white- the n-word can mean friend.
    Please be quiet, especially since this doesn't even pertain to you.

Quote Originally Posted by thyme View Post
    Taken from wikipedia:
    In the English language, the word "nigger" is an ethnic slur, usually directed at black people. The word originated as a neutral term referring to people with black skin,[1] as a variation of the Spanish and Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger ("black").[2] It was often used derogatorily, and by the mid-twentieth century, particularly in the United States, its usage became unambiguously pejorative, a racist insult. Accordingly, it began to disappear from popular culture, and its continued inclusion in classic works of literature has sparked controversy.

In contemporary English, using the word "nigger" is considered extremely offensive, and it is often replaced with the euphemism "the N-word". The variant "nigga" has to some extent been reclaimed by African Americans.

Positive correlation or not, being careful with words is a social skill.
    Feel free to send that to major movie producers, youtube superstars, best-selling authors, musicians (rappers especially), and anyone else who has this word included in their vernacular. Btw, I am mixed, so I do have a right to use the word as I wish. You on the other hand, do not. I would appreciate if you, someone demeaning my social stature, deleted the actual "spelt out n-words" in your last message. Thanks...

apart from some of the "cringe" and "racist" moments: your voice is very enthusiastic unlike most graal you tubers who normal speak unclear and quite or use text.
    Subscribed

Don't create an Internet war on the forums.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com