Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: secret mini gun ability... wow

It would be nice if you lowered the vulgarity and racism in your videos.

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by thyme View Post
    0:17- Profanity.
    0:22- Racist slur, even if you are just "kidding."
    0:46- " "
    12- If you are trying to project yourself to your viewers, perhaps swearing at them isn't the best way.
    2:22- Same as 0:17
    27- " "
    3:17- " "
    3:43- " " I especially disapprove of this word.
    41- 45- " "
    6:00- " "

I can understand if you think that your commentary style requires lots of swearing and profanity. You could think that it's "cool," but even you recognized that in your video, you were going a bit too far with what you are saying. In 0:22 you say the n-word and a second later you say, "I'm just kidding." Perhaps you don't know the true meaning of the word, so I will tell you this. Since your profile says that you are from the US, I will assume you will at least understand a part of what I am saying. Your country fought a war to make sure that African Americans could be treated like humans. Your country suffered at least a quarter million casualties from killing each other over the issue of treatment of African Americans. This war, was bloodier than World War I and World War II casualties your country suffered. Learn from the mistakes of your past. I don't think you are of African American descent, but in your country, I know for a fact that regardless of who you are and what race you are part of, you never say that word, even as a joke. This is an issue that your country struggles with to this day. While I would say that a majority of era players know what the n- word is, and what it stems from, your words, could make an impression on foreigners who may not know the words meaning and cause them to say it. As you broadcast yourself in a media where millions of people surf through every single day, you have a responsibility as an entertainer, to be careful of your words. I can tell you are good-natured person and maybe you are a great person to know in real life. However, people watching this video could either 1). Take offense at your words. or 2). Adopt your mannerism, especially young children who are very impressionable. So the next time you upload a video, please please please, make sure that a majority of it isn't filled with profanity, especially anything concerning racial slurs.
    Profanity and Offensive Language Critic 101

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Profanity and Offensive Language Critic 101
    Hi Gramps.
    Capture.jpg

This will be my last statement to keep the thread on topic this regards the minigun ability keep profanity off the discussion this isn't the content of the OP.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Whoops
    -They want to see you do good...but never better then them, Remember that-

I actually know Sner in-game. He was my gang leader at one point and is one of my friends in-game
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    This is the problem with oversensitive people. I have an African American step brother. He thought it was funny. Do you think your futile post will change my style of youtube videos. Lmao have you seen any other youtube gaming videos? Have you ever seen a rated R movie? Have you ever been in public? Are you like home schooled? Smh. This isn't even constructive criticism. This is just useless. "Your country fought for this." While this word does have a negative connotation, it is most often used as a positive connotation. This unique word in the English language can be the ultimate insult. This is because this word has tormented generations of African Americans. Yet over time, this word has become a popular term of endearment by the descendants of the very people who once had to endure it. Among many young people today - black and white- the n-word can mean friend.
    Please be quiet, especially since this doesn't even pertain to you.
    You can't go to an old lady and swear at her and just say, "just a joke, bro."

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    You can't go to an old lady and swear at her and just say, "just a joke, bro."
    You're comparing a man talking into a mic, making a video
    With an old lady?

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    You're comparing a man talking into a mic, making a video
    With an old lady?
    ^^

I love ur content man I personally think it's funnier. Keep it up
    Just an average player :P

You can't joke about the N word, not only is it disrespecting Africans, but it makes you look like an arrogant bastard. I suggest you to do some research on the history of American history. Watch some films, flip through some pictures, listen to some interviews. By the end of it, you will be a changed person.
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.