Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: secret mini gun ability... wow

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    I can definitely appreciate the video just plainly based upon the fact that whatever recording software and device you played on captured the footage cleanly. Subscribed, nice content, and keep it coming. Oh, and your vulgarity triggering these oversensitive members of the p*ssy generation, I love it.
    xD my man

Disliked simply because it's a mini-gun related video, f*** minigun.

All those getting offended clearly don't understand what satire is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    Disliked simply because it's a mini-gun related video, f*** minigun.

All those getting offended clearly don't understand what satire is.
    idrc lol...

I am so triggered!

Anyway nice video but the over cursing kinda killed the video. Im all for cursing in videos (even i do it sometime) but that was a little much
    IGN: Pink Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Hey guys, so I made a video on a secret mini gun ability. This video also serves as a gun review. This secret isn't known by, essentially, anyone.
    I am super excited that I will be able to share this secret with you all! It makes the mini gun worth 250k IMO. So please feel free to check it out. Also feel free to leave a like/comment/subscribe while you're there!
    Video Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaV5NUxKzCs
    I think thats a Bug, not a secret ability

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Feel free to send that to major movie producers, youtube superstars, best-selling authors, musicians (rappers especially), and anyone else who has this word included in their vernacular. Btw, I am mixed, so I do have a right to use the word as I wish. You on the other hand, do not. I would appreciate if you, someone demeaning my social stature, deleted the actual "spelt out n-words" in your last message. Thanks...
    Don't argue with him, he is right, you used offensive language in the video, forums is a place which everyone can use or go in. People can click on the link that takes them to the YouTube video and the video starts with you swearing and being racist. It doesn't mean they are sensitive, what he said is true, under-age users can easily see the video.

Quote Originally Posted by thyme View Post
    0:17- Profanity.
    0:22- Racist slur, even if you are just "kidding."
    0:46- " "
    12- If you are trying to project yourself to your viewers, perhaps swearing at them isn't the best way.
    2:22- Same as 0:17
    27- " "
    3:17- " "
    3:43- " " I especially disapprove of this word.
    41- 45- " "
    6:00- " "

I can understand if you think that your commentary style requires lots of swearing and profanity. You could think that it's "cool," but even you recognized that in your video, you were going a bit too far with what you are saying. In 0:22 you say the n-word and a second later you say, "I'm just kidding." Perhaps you don't know the true meaning of the word, so I will tell you this. Since your profile says that you are from the US, I will assume you will at least understand a part of what I am saying. Your country fought a war to make sure that African Americans could be treated like humans. Your country suffered at least a quarter million casualties from killing each other over the issue of treatment of African Americans. This war, was bloodier than World War I and World War II casualties your country suffered. Learn from the mistakes of your past. I don't think you are of African American descent, but in your country, I know for a fact that regardless of who you are and what race you are part of, you never say that word, even as a joke. This is an issue that your country struggles with to this day. While I would say that a majority of era players know what the n- word is, and what it stems from, your words, could make an impression on foreigners who may not know the words meaning and cause them to say it. As you broadcast yourself in a media where millions of people surf through every single day, you have a responsibility as an entertainer, to be careful of your words. I can tell you are good-natured person and maybe you are a great person to know in real life. However, people watching this video could either 1). Take offense at your words. or 2). Adopt your mannerism, especially young children who are very impressionable. So the next time you upload a video, please please please, make sure that a majority of it isn't filled with profanity, especially anything concerning racial slurs.
    Honestly, i don't think he cares.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Please keep the thread on topic I'll have to edit all the profanity when I get home.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Banned
    Dolloway, from now one can you use one big thread to promotie your videos - all the threads you are creating advertising them are getting rambunctious.

I hope to see some more video content from you, looks like it's going swell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    Him simply saying "removed" makes him a racist? What the hell is wrong with you? He wasn't using the word to demean anyone, but rather humorously. Racist, my bud.
    If you would see some parts of the video he is racist.