Thread: Mini Gun's Rust

Mini Gun's Rust

Is it just me, but mini gun has the worst rust effect. When its rusty most of the bullets don't get stacked turning it into a 4 damage rifle. Most of my weapons are still good even with rust but mini gun becomes useless with this.

I never use my guns when they're rusty i just wait till I get VIP and when I do get VIP I get lazy af and just chat

Mini rusty is 2.5 damage and that isn't good.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

If some people don't like Minigun because it's hard to move with, you can buy Browning Automatic Rifle, know as BAR, it is easy to move with, good for PK and Spar and it has more skins than Minigun, if it is rusty, you can exchange rocks to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    I never use my guns when they're rusty i just wait till I get VIP and when I do get VIP I get lazy af and just chat
    Same, but my years worth is out ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    So true. Rep+

Minigun is heavy. That is why you move slowly with it. Also the damage of the minigun isn't very high. Although the clip size of the minigun is very high. It is better to buy Bar for several reasons. Bar has got 9 damage and it has got a good clip size. Also Bar is quite fast and in general, it is good. That is why, in my opinion, you should buy Bar if you have the required amount of $ to buy it.

hwaryun
    I mean if you don't want to buy VIP then can't you just repair only the minigun by going to the repair shop?