Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Ultimate Facebook Update Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    Oh irrelevant huh.....dude its relvant because you need to think about how they would do this and codes are hard to develop for this update and im not being negative nor ryde and I never do. I am trying to tell you the situation what it would be like if this is accepted. XD
    Funny how you can say that, yet you're the one who creates these daggers and swords and wants them to be in game. "you need to think about how they would do this and codes are hard to develop". They would need SFX, Gani, and the item balancing - stuff you would 'want' instead of something like this in which they 'need'.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    Funny how you can say that, yet you're the one who creates these daggers and swords and wants them to be in game. "you need to think about how they would do this and codes are hard to develop". They would need SFX, Gani, and the item balancing - stuff you would 'want' instead of something like this in which they 'need'.
    -.- dude we all know that my designs need sfx, but gani? Thats for commands and stuff for player bodies not melees lol. And as I said before, stop being rude and impatient, just be like me postive and patient kid.
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

-.- dude we all know that my designs need sfx, but gani? Thats for commands and stuff for player bodies not melees lol. And as I said before, stop being rude and impatient, just be like me postive and patient kid.
    Gani is used in everything gani is short for Graal animation

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Delt Graphics Team

Banned
    Gani is used for every animation in the game. Thanks for proving my point that you are wrong. Even daggers and guns need Gani. Learn your stuff, 'kid '

NAT, or scripting is for commands.

Gani is used for every animation in the game. Thanks for proving my point that you are wrong. Even daggers and guns need Gani. Learn your stuff, 'kid '

NAT, or scripting is for commands.
    Dude I didn't know that plus im just a gfx beginner that just design melees lol. Plus lets just come off my case here and go back to topic. Im just wasting my breath sigh. -.-
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!

Banned
    Dude I didn't know that plus im just a gfx beginner that just design melees lol. Plus lets just come off my case here and go back to topic. Im just wasting my breath sigh. -.-
    I don't care if you are a beginner. Stop using it as an excuse.

Being a beginner at GFX, is not an excuse to claim false facts.

I don't care if you are a beginner. Stop using it as an excuse.

Being a beginner at GFX, is not an excuse to claim false facts.
    XD I think it is bro because a beginner doesn't know much. Don't think everyone is on the same level in gfx dude XD.

Banned
    XD I think it is bro because a beginner doesn't know much. Don't think everyone is on the same level in gfx dude XD.
    If you consider yourself a beginner then don't act like a master. Like how you stated daggers and swords dont need gani or how this update would take too long, etc.

Just a reminder to stay on topic please!
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.