Thread: Gun Competitions

Gun Competitions

Alright, ive kept quiet for a while, but anyway here it goes. Imo there should be one gun competition every 3 or so months, im not talking about just graphics, this would be a 4 stage competition.
    Every winner will be gifted with a golden version of the gun they worked on.
    Graphics-Pretty simple, there would be 3 guns chosen, 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
    SFX-same as graphics but will be held after graphics winners have been announced and each winning sound will be paired with a gun.
    Ganis-the gani competition will begin after sfx, and will use the sounds and guns that have been paired.
    Script-This is the fun part, scripters will be tasked with creating a weapon ability from scratch (be it a laser, a pistol ability etc etc.)
    After all 4 have been announced the gun will be compiled together and be released.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Delt Graphics Team

it would be a great way to bring community creations into the game

Delt Graphics Team

Quote Originally Posted by yaboilexon View Post
    Alright, ive kept quiet for a while, but anyway here it goes. Imo there should be one gun competition every 3 or so months, im not talking about just graphics, this would be a 4 stage competition.
    Every winner will be gifted with a golden version of the gun they worked on.
    Graphics-Pretty simple, there would be 3 guns chosen, 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
    SFX-same as graphics but will be held after graphics winners have been announced and each winning sound will be paired with a gun.
    Ganis-the gani competition will begin after sfx, and will use the sounds and guns that have been paired.
    Script-This is the fun part, scripters will be tasked with creating a weapon ability from scratch (be it a laser, a pistol ability etc etc.)
    After all 4 have been announced the gun will be compiled together and be released.

WTF! This is my idea I put up on the forum! -.-
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    WTF! This is my idea I put up on the forum! -.-
    .-. you didnt even read it did you...yours were a bunch of separate competitions.
    and if youre saying the gun competition idea was yours, bo it wasnt, there have been 2 gun competitions already. hell i won one of them.

Delt Graphics Team

Quote Originally Posted by yaboilexon View Post
    .-. you didnt even read it did you...yours were a bunch of separate competitions.
    and if youre saying the gun competition idea was yours, bo it wasnt, there have been 2 gun competitions already. hell i won one of them.
    XD read my thread properly and its about the same graphics battle lol but different rewards
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school