Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Drones Massive idea(THE BIG ONE)

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    U mean to tell me this game is in the mob bosses times not modern times?!?! :/
    Yeah, basically it's around the prohibition Era where governments tried to legislate based upon morals and banned certain substances such as alcohol, this led to crime sky rocketing due to the illegal sale of such products. Gangs were formed and gangsters such as Al-Capone took control of the streets figuratively and somewhat literally. 1920-40 ish.

Nowhere near the present though, I can see how you'd think this with certain modern graphics in the game (modern cars) etc.

;-; sigh! Im going to put up on zone forum then if thats the case. Btw, somethings in games are in modern times so how is it not about current times?!?
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

;-; sigh! Im going to put up on zone forum then if thats the case. Btw, somethings in games are in modern times so how is it not about current times?!?
    Zone is the future, though drones may still be used, they'd be much more highly advanced if so.

As to why some items/graphics in game are found in modern times, who knows lol.

Zone Already Has Drones, Medic Drones, Defence Drones and Mining Drones .
    I Will Be The Creator Of My Own Game One Day, You'll See

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    Zone is the future, though drones may still be used, they'd be much more highly advanced if so.

As to why some items/graphics in game are found in modern times, who knows lol.
    XD so you don't know huh.......sigh and how the hell drones are more advanced in space times which is sound. Btw when im talking about drones I mean the flying one which military and ppl use. :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yence View Post
    Zone Already Has Drones, Medic Drones, Defence Drones and Mining Drones .
    Ik that but those are land drones not air drones lol!
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!

The idea is good, but it fits more in zone, besides, it would take AGES to script all this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by crazycloud View Post
    The idea is good, but it fits more in zone, besides, it would take AGES to script all this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Well thats true and I was thinking about it. But zone has gone to nothing now so it would be a waste of time. Also its run by corrupted admins.

ive always wanted a drone on era heres a concept picture I photoshopped together

Quote Originally Posted by Quantum Fang View Post
    ive always wanted a drone on era heres a concept picture I photoshopped together
    Damn! Good Job guy!! It looks good