Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Riskks got ripped off in auctions.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar

Riskks got ripped off in auctions.

I don't know why I don't already see a post about this but there were a few issues in the last auction. But this thread is only concerning what happened to Riskks. He is not really a friend or enemy of mine, but if i was in the position he was in, I would be very upset. He won an auction of a new item (im assuming this wasnt allowed to be auctioned) but he won it nonetheless and was only given a refund of his gralats. This feels like winning the lottery but only getting a refund for your ticket instead.

Shouldn't Riskks be given an option to select an item that was supposed to be auctioned? I just think if i was in his shoes i would prefer this option.
    What are your opinions on this? How would you feel if u were in his shoes?

Attachment 28145

Credit to ilikepurple IGN for the screenshot

I don't see what the issue is

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    I don't see what the issue is
    ^^^^

Not really a problem, he didn't win an item, but had his gralats refunded. I don't see any problem.

Banned Sottocapo
    I think its fine

Karma for riskk for scamming the innocent
    He doesnt need to be any richer

How was he ripped off? He didn't lose anything so as Mikey said I don't see the problem. The auction was irrelevant in the first place so it doesn't matter. Also riskks scammed my 5k shells, forget him.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Banned
    I experienced something similar - all of you sharing your opinion saying 'it's fine' really don't know how fine it is unless it happens to yourself.

Nevertheless, quite a frustrating experience and I hope something is changed about these mishaps.

I do extremely agree with you that a substitute should be place as you technically did win an auction, however it is the admin's fault for hosting the item.

Why couldn't the admin have canceled it before it was finished?

Why did the admin even host this item?

Full responsibility is in the auctioneers fault, and I think from some certain expense; anyone who experiences this unfortunate event should have some happy resolution, something where you could pick what you want.

I genuinely feel bad for Riskks, and I know the feeling of disappointment.

Good luck =]
    Last edited by AsiraderGraal; 08-27-2016 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    I experienced something similar - all of you sharig your opinion saying 'it's fine' really don't know how fine it us unless it happens to themselves.

Nevertheless, quite a frustrating experience and I hope something is changed about these mishaps.

I do extremely agree with you that a substitute should be place as you technically did win an auction, however it is the admin's fault for hosting the item.

Why couldn't the admin have canceled it before it was finished?

It's really aggravating.
    Well he didn't technically win the auction since that specific auction should've never been held. Think of it this way, if your brother tried to auction off your graal account but didn't have a way of giving it at the end, would that be unfair to the person who won the auction? Well no because your account was never suppose to be auctioned and he got his money back. The person trying to buy your account technically did win the auction so should there be a substitute prize even though the auction was without consent? It's the same situation as this post.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Well he didn't technically win the auction since that specific auction should've never been held. Think of it this way, if your brother tried to auction off your graal account but didn't have a way of giving it at the end, would that be unfair to the person who won the auction? Well no because your account was never suppose to be auctioned and he got his money back. The person trying to buy your account technically did win the auction so should there be a substitute prize even though the auction was without consent? It's the same situation as this post.
    No, that's not the same. In your case, the brother KNEW that he wasn't supposed to auction the account. In our case, the admin DID NOT know that it wasn't supposed to be auctioned. Also, yours states that there was no way to give the account, there was a way for our case.

Yes, an auction was won. We had won the auction the admin had messed up on, making him accountable for the actions. I for one don't have good luck at all, mine was a 1 in a million chance. The fact that they just leave you there hanging hits your feelings deep, like a sense of regret.

Put yourself in my shoes, you had won the best gun in all of Graal, you win it. You are so happy until they have to take it away. It pissed you off right? It just isn't morally wrong to leave the player hanging. That's equivalent to basically stating a big 'F' you to the player. It just isn't right especially after they won.

riskks is a notorious scammer who's earned millions

he reap what he sow

*clapping* well said asiradergraal! You won this case smartly! As for my opinion, there is a problem for those of you who said there isn't one. The problem is that the auctioneer is suppose to give compensation to the player if the item is to be null and void. There are rights in auctions u know! The right that would fit in this case would be that,'the right to be compensated if something went wrong'. This right allows the winner to be compensated by getting an automatic win in next auction or give a replacement thats worth the money. I am just telling the truth so don't hate me please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    riskks is a notorious scammer who's earned millions

he reap what he sow
    XD even so there is a right that he has!
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school