Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Bad PRA's and Favortism Between Staff

Banned
    That's more of what the problem given to an admin falls into.

If it is a consistent problem like 'I got hacked' it really won't be taken into accountability as usually it is the player's fault.

If you are complaining about a PR, don't PM the high admin in game, you need to submit a ticket with EVIDENCE. You need evidence to back up your claim, you cannot provide evidence in game which is why the admins are resistant to your complaints - as sometimes they are just a waste of time and complete nonsense.

Understand that an admins main job is not to answer questions, it's to check reports and uploads to maintain a safe environment for everyone.

Most of the time admins are getting distracted by people wanting conversation, that's an issue on their part as it doesn't relate to their description of their job.

A corrupt admin is one who abuses their powers around players giving them trash and along the lines of that; Not when an admin doesn't answer a request.
    Last edited by AsiraderGraal; 08-27-2016 at 05:04 PM.

:/ you smart ashidergraal. But for real thou, they should respond to messages. But if its not important they ignore it.
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

no pra is gonna jump on kik and beg you to remove a forum post

Lol true
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    begging to delete the post on a thread since it could ruin his rep
    If this is directed towards me, please send me the screenshot of me begging to delete the post on a thread.
    I'm very interested.

And yes, I've sent the evidence not only to Ace but to all other SPR's & PRA's.
    I'm not quite sure why you're picking this up again as I've told you why Ace might not have seen it.
    I've instantly forwarded what you sent me, months ago.

Moreover, if I don't respond in-game, it's because I'm not active all the time. I also get spammed a lot - which makes it hard to filter out where actual help is needed.
    However, even if I don't respond in-game, you can always e-mail me ([email protected]) and it will be handled within a few days.

And again, you're only assuming all these things.
    How do you know we've not acted?

You should read your own post over. Cringeee. So what I'm getting at is being lazy is corruption? About the shield, why would I have any reason to show favoritism when nobody has done me any favors? That I don't understand. Also it was approved what, January? Everyone makes mistakes when approving uploads myself included. Taking extreme measures over hearsay evidence isn't appropriate. I don't hesitate in taking action if something wows me and this clearly didn't so it's my discretion on what to do.

Next, being lazy part. Correct I am lazy, but do I get the job done? I believe so. Do I have full time college with 2 jobs and volunteer on the side? Yes. Do I still manage to get tickets done by myself? Yes. Do I manage the whole US PR team as well as the newspaper team and the forums? Yeah. Do note that if I am on my player account I'm on to play, not be bothered or harassed about issues you have.

Why would a PRA beg to have a post deleted when they can do it themselves?
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    We finally made it to 50~

I am in awe that it came this far before it was closed and staff responded within 5 hours of the post.
    That is professional.

Another reason I quit graal the curropt admin and horrible community it's just sad

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    Another reason I quit graal the curropt admin and horrible community it's just sad
    Welcome Back

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Welcome Back
    Am not back lmfao I just go on era go sometimes