Thread: Lag Switching

Lag Switching

So there is this player in spar which I have reported many times, but admins don't seem to care. He goes buy pepe, X-Server, Lord Edwins, and some other names. He is lag switching in spars so that he won't get hit but he can hit you. When he is boosting with his friends he apparently has perfect wifi. I have told admins many times to go do something about it but they are just letting people lag switch to gain free spars? The reason I know he is lag switching is that when he is sparring noobs he looks like he has 30 ping, but when he's sparring pros he can't get hit but he can hit you. Something has to be done about this, there should be a ping limit put in spar to stop lag switches.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    So there is this player in spar which I have reported many times, but admins don't seem to care. He goes buy pepe, X-Server, Lord Edwins, and some other names. He is lag switching in spars so that he won't get hit but he can hit you. When he is boosting with his friends he apparently has perfect wifi. I have told admins many times to go do something about it but they are just letting people lag switch to gain free spars? The reason I know he is lag switching is that when he is sparring noobs he looks like he has 30 ping, but when he's sparring pros he can't get hit but he can hit you. Something has to be done about this, there should be a ping limit put in spar to stop lag switches.
    My friend made a lag switch and it didnt work. You get disconnected instantly.

Yeah, i know the guy, he is a noob that bought some rare account, he is just glitching, is a hard glitch to perform, but he seems to master it. I've already reported this glitch in the forums and personally to staff, but they wont patch it because is simply "too hard to perform voluntarily". The other day a friend of mines named Bob mistakenly performed this glitch at complex, luckily Musical Zephlyn was near and made him relog (which usually fixes the problem).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

I messaged multiple admins to come to the spar complex and see what he is doing and they refused and told me to report, yet nothing happened.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.