Thread: Wait for me!

Wait for me!

Hello my fellow Graalians,

Today i would like to suggest about an idea that i made up,dont know if it's gonna convince alot of forum people here.
    And that is Bus Transports,besides the Subway Transport,why not we have a Bus stop for our fellow Era players?
    Okay,so you guy's must be thinking why is this dude making another idea that is similar to Subway Transport when there is alrdy one?
    Well this is to express all my development ideas,all that i can think of so that there can be "Better Improvements" related to all this.
    Alright back to the idea.
    Let's say a few Bus Stops in certain areas,urm for safety...im not sure if certain areas are Non-pk or Pk.And the time wait should be every 5-7 minute,simple as that.But to top off the topic,i just want a more convenient,out of a box idea,more like a realistic idea for Era...You know.

Gosh im so bad at making ideas... Haha! :]

Banned
    No.

This would be completely useless and unused like the subway.

We have sewers.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    We have sewers.
    which are also unused and unnecessary.

ideas like this are likely not to take off as almost everybody runs to places because it's muscle memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    which are also unused and unnecessary.

ideas like this are likely not to take off as almost everybody runs to places because it's muscle memory.
    It would be nice if the sewers expand and a map was invented for it. Because, when I'm inside the sewers, I have no idea where in the map I am in. x.x

On topic, having a bus system in the game would just be ridiculous. Also, it would be a huge distraction for players that are doing car missions. Due to the size the bus will be and how it will hold traffic.