Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiplex - Feedback

Lightbulb Mpx weekly/monthly competitions

Ok I had some really fairly good ideas for this just now! Damn im good! Anyways here they are:

1. Individual knockout mpx competition: This will be in a big room where a certain number of people can do battles with each other and who loses get kicked out. They are fighting for the grand prize where:
    Grand prize: 3 ecs and $20,000
    This for the last one in the room.

Gang knockout weekly mpx competitions: here a certain number of gangs will enter a room and fight each other and losing gang gets kicked out. They are fighting for the grand prize which is:
    1ec and $10000 for each member that participated.

If you want to hear about the monthly mpx competitions, just reply saying yes and tell me what you think about this idea
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Banned
    I hope people don't want the multiplex be turned into the arcade with guns T_T

Nice to see this thread, Multiplex has been my favorite place to be since it was released. Ideas here are to simply give some motivation for players to participate in the inactive areas of Multiplex.

Gang Spar
    I would really like to see more use from the MPX gang spar rooms, since they've hardly been used after GST ended. An idea is to add a Top-50 gang spar leaderboard like the "Spars" tab under Gang Base and Spar Scores. In Spar Complex's gang spar, it seems to stay active due to this global scoreboard and gangs wanting to reach the top of it; this adds motivation, and if MPX's gang spar had the same setup, I think it would see more activity for MPX spar gangs looking for balanced competition. No fancy rewards though, the only reward here is reaching the top of the scoreboard.

Base Battle
    For base battle, I'd like to see a Top-10 scoreboard, similar to gang spar, being displayed inside the base battle room. The scoreboard acts as a wins/losses counter, such as:

GANG A: 10 wins/0 losses
    GANG B: 5 wins/5 losses
    GANG C: 0 wins/10 losses
    etc.

The idea behind this is to get a better visual on a base battle gang's wins/losses record.

At the beginning of each month, the scoreboards reset, or to go a bit further, top place gang from the previous month gets a temporary plaque with their gang name on it in the base battle lobby room for "Previous Month's Winners" score, and then the scoreboards reset to begin again. When there's a new top base battle gang, they will replace the previous gang on the plaque. Like gang spar, the motivation here is being recognized as a top base battle gang.

Last suggestion for base battle is to reduce the minimum-maximum number of players required from 5-8 to 4-7, since it is currently more difficult finding at least 10 players to go head-to-head, and we'd end up seeing the same 2-3 gangs competing against each other often, which would make for repetitious match-ups. with 4-7 players, some smaller groups will have an easier time forming a gang for base battle.

MPX Gun Range Room
    More of a personal request, which is copying the gun range from Gun Point Shop and adding it into MPX. While not being deemed as an improvement, single-player activities as simple as this is actually fun when playing with various MPX gun builds.

In conclusion, a lot of players like being motivated to participate in an activity; streaking is active as players get to see their statue both at Start Park and in the streak building. Pking is active for daily/weekly/monthly PKs (along with the PK rewards), etc. Adding scoreboards (in addition to the solo/duo spar scoreboards) into Multiplex should motivate some players to seek further competition in gang spar and base battle.

Future Impovements for Multiplex

Invitation
    How about make some Multiplex invitation in setting per hours like if i turn on the MPX Invitation in settings every per hours i recive a message about multiplex saying "Wanna be a legend? Head to the Multiplex and spar in Single-Duo" try to spar in Multiplex.

Orange Room Impovement
    Please make the Orange room (MPX Streak Room) like in uderground spar if you won in the first match then you are the fighter in the next match. Simple and easy and if you achive the 50 streak you will recive a $125 gralats.

MPX Achivement
    The achivement idea whould be cool like in normal spar. But in different names.

100 MPX Spar Wins=Baby Step!
    1000 MPX Spar Wins=Get Plex (Pex stands for multiplex)

You decide if what kind of achivement name do you want

Also make some hall of fame for the 3 Sparrer got the highest MPX spar wins and don't renew it if anyone beat their score

Thats all my idea for Multiplex
    Last edited by NCX; 09-11-2016 at 12:47 AM.
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

One problem with multiplex is the reskinning of rewards and then making the wins requirement a lot higher. I understand for knives but when you do the blue 2.5k hat and then recolor it and slap a 30k win tag on it? Seriously what the hell are you doing?

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Soldier
    CTF AND LIKE HUNTED EVENT IN MULTIPLEX LIKE U START WITH THE KNIFE AND THEN FIND A GUN THEN POINTS BY KILLING THEN HAVE LITTLE STRUCTURE CAMP AREAS WINNER GETS 4 ECS COULD BE CALLED THE MPX GAMES LIKE THE HUNGER GAMES AND IT COULD BE ANOUNCED ONCE A WEEK RANDOMLY BY A ADMIN LIKE ZROOM AND ITZ GOOD BCZ THEY WILL FEEL HOW THE KNIFE IS AND WILL WANT TO GET IT AND ALSO SEPERATE THE PRIZES FOR THEM STOP JUST DOING SINGLE SPARS AND BASE BATTLE NO ONE USES UNLESS GST SRY AND ALSO LIKE I SAID DON'T SHARE REWARDS HAVE REWARDS FOR EACH ONE EVEN FOR GS LIKE 2k THERE GETS U A MPX HAT THAT U MAKE LAST OF ALL MORE REWARDS AND ABLE TO GET MORE POINTS AND REMEMBER SEPERATE THEM FOR EACH EVENT ONLY.

Banned
    Thanks for all the feedback!

You might not see all of what you suggested release right away but a lot of it will slowly be implemented... thanks again!

The overall idea of multiplex is exciting to think about. Although upon entrance you're hit with everything. In my personal opinion I would consider some level updates.
    Last edited by Master Chief; 09-19-2016 at 05:46 PM.
    Pizza without the lag please B^)

well there needs to be more rooms like the complex
    ex: 500 MPX wins room, 1000 MPX wins room, and 2500 wins room.
    So you know the people have the same amount of close to the same amount of wins/experience.
    just my input.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    well there needs to be more rooms like the complex
    ex: 500 MPX wins room, 1000 MPX wins room, and 2500 wins room.
    So you know the people have the same amount of close to the same amount of wins/experience.
    just my input.
    That's only practice spar. And MPX is supposed to be fair play anyway because everyone having the "same gun". Just sayin. But from what you said I agree there should be a room similar to that for practice spar. Or they add multiplex gun usable in the complex practice spar. Because the only place to practice with multiplex is a pk house or in a real match and a lot of people actually use the practice spars.
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.