Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiplex - Feedback

Banned

Multiplex - Feedback

Hi,

so Multiplex has been open for quite a while now.
    We've worked on quite a few things since it has been opened, but I'm always looking to improve it.

What would you still like to see? And especially, what would make you visit MPX more frequently?

Thanks in advance!

Prizes!
    Example: The person with the most MPX spar wins of the month wins a prize. (Maybe 5-10EC or a special newly made hat).
    Same goes for weekly (3-5EC) and daily (Maybe 1 EC)
    In Game Name: Javah.

Have Any Questions Or Need Help? PM Me Ingame!

MORE GAMES USE MY MINIGAMES FORUM IDEAOLOGY US AS PLAYERS WANT MORE GAMES MAKE AN AUTOMATIC CTF 50 count 100 count door, TDM, bring back zombie labrynth!
    Make more things for gangs to actually do together. Like challenges
    Another idea is a game where the gang can go floor by floor and have to use strategy to get to
    The next floor as well as reflex reaction to kill monsters they are facing

I want Gun statistic can change in Duo Spar/Practice spar place them iside
    New cool hats and weapons
    Open the new spar rooms please
    Make some room name "Tripple Spar" like in duo they fight but they are 3 in arena
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by JavahGraal View Post
    Same goes for weekly (3-5EC) and daily (Maybe 1 EC)
    Why not a chem gun as a daily prize eh?

Seems like everyone just went for the blue knife then multiplex just died

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

It's already a seemingly great system. The only feature i'd enjoy added is a mid level zoom. Though I want this for era in general it would be
    especially helpful in a spar as the the current zoom is too much. A mid level zoom somewhat like that tablet users have is preferred, or something
    of a slide and adjusted zoom as previously suggested on the forums would also be effective.

It would definitely be cool if we had something like an area inside of MPX where people can play random mini-games and get wins and maybe mini-game points or something like this and buy weapons/hats/etc for that just like event coins but these mini-games WOULD NOT be hosted by admins.

Instead there will be different rooms with queue time like : (mini-game lasts for x amount of time,either wait or join different room).Plus only a certain amount of players can enter the room before the room getting full.

Mini-games will be different compared to the events,these are gonna be deathmatches on 1 out of a few maps (just like in any online fps,not like last man standing) trouble in terrorist town-like games,prop hunt,etc.

This must be implemented.

Take a look at roblox mini-games and how players-creators allow players-gamers to play them,flood escape,as an instance.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Banned
    Meph and I decided that we want to have mini-games in MPX roughly 2 years ago.
    Such as our "custom" CTF, and way mooore.

We haven't had the time to work on it yet but we will, so this is great to hear!