Cant wait for for my MPX gun skin
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Seems like everyone just went for the blue knife then multiplex just died
    lol
    amirite?

Got a few more ideas here for ya Anero.

Welcome PM/NPC
    This idea concerns introducing players to Multiplex. Some of the newer players who step into MPX seem confused at times, such as entering a spar without a MPX gun because they don't know how to get one, or not adding any points to their gun, not realizing that they could. I suggest a welcome PM like what the trade building has when you enter. An example to include in the PM:

Welcome to Multiplex for skill-based play! If you're new to MPX, Find Anero in the lobby and grab him to receive your MPX Gun. You will need this to play here, as all players can only use the MPX Gun! Say /mg in chat to add points to your gun to change its stats, or grab the PC table. Experiment and try different gun builds! You can earn rewards in the Multiplex Shop by winning matches! Have fun!
    Or, instead of a welcome PM, add an NPC that says "Welcome to Multiplex! Grab me for information!" above it near the MPX entrance, then add the relevant information to it. Whichever is less intrusive. Either suggestion should help assist players who are new to MPX and ease them into MPX's competitive environment a little better, and hopefully encourage them to stay.

In addition, I suggest moving the NPC that resets your spar stats and the NPC(s) that gives you the MPX gun, and switch places with them. The "GRAB ME!" sign gets quick attention and is easier to find if it was moved near the entrance. I don't think many players reset their spar stats very often, and so I feel its NPC can be moved towards the back of the building.

Reward variety
    On the subject of rewards, here's one suggestion to add reward variety to motivate players.

For example on gun skins, let's say a player reaches 10k wins. They can now enter a new 10k MPX wins reward room (anyone can enter, they just can't grab the rewards unless they have the correct amount of wins, like it currently is now), but instead of just one gun skin to choose, they now have options: a Silver gun skin, a "Blood Red" gun skin, or a "Sapphire Blue" gun skin for example. This means adding more rewards, but the idea is to give a variety of cosmetic looks on the same milestone level for the player to choose from. In my opinion, this adds some uniqueness to players, since everyone uses the same gun.

Adding new gun skins with different firing sounds, different looks, etc., can be appealing, and they can become slightly more "exotic" in looks as the MPX sparrer achieves higher milestones to avoid the look of a re-skin, such as shiny effects or a sleeker MPX gun design. Basically, the suggestion adds choices for the player to choose different appearances to the MPX gun on a milestone, and adds increasing attractiveness to rewards for higher milestones, so not everyone will generally look the same.

The same can apply for the hats and melees too, all that is needed is creative ideas and some development time.

Ultimately though, none of these are meant to change actual gameplay at all; these are only visual differences to add further variety for accomplished MPX sparrers to show proof of their effort, and that's it. The idea here is to motivate players long-term to go for more attractive rewards and stand out, without changing the gameplay.

Staff MPX announcement commands
    We know there's announcements for gang spar and PK Arena, how about one for MPX's duo and Base Battle too? (unless they already exist and I'm just terribly out of the loop)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Got a few more ideas here for ya Anero.

Welcome PM/NPC
    This idea concerns introducing players to Multiplex. Some of the newer players who step into MPX seem confused at times, such as entering a spar without a MPX gun because they don't know how to get one, or not adding any points to their gun, not realizing that they could. I suggest a welcome PM like what the trade building has when you enter. An example to include in the PM:

Or, instead of a welcome PM, add an NPC that says "Welcome to Multiplex! Grab me for information!" above it near the MPX entrance, then add the relevant information to it. Whichever is less intrusive. Either suggestion should help assist players who are new to MPX and ease them into MPX's competitive environment a little better, and hopefully encourage them to stay.

In addition, I suggest moving the NPC that resets your spar stats and the NPC(s) that gives you the MPX gun, and switch places with them. The "GRAB ME!" sign gets quick attention and is easier to find if it was moved near the entrance. I don't think many players reset their spar stats very often, and so I feel its NPC can be moved towards the back of the building.

Reward variety
    On the subject of rewards, here's one suggestion to add reward variety to motivate players.

For example on gun skins, let's say a player reaches 10k wins. They can now enter a new 10k MPX wins reward room (anyone can enter, they just can't grab the rewards unless they have the correct amount of wins, like it currently is now), but instead of just one gun skin to choose, they now have options: a Silver gun skin, a "Blood Red" gun skin, or a "Sapphire Blue" gun skin for example. This means adding more rewards, but the idea is to give a variety of cosmetic looks on the same milestone level for the player to choose from. In my opinion, this adds some uniqueness to players, since everyone uses the same gun.

Adding new gun skins with different firing sounds, different looks, etc., can be appealing, and they can become slightly more "exotic" in looks as the MPX sparrer achieves higher milestones to avoid the look of a re-skin, such as shiny effects or a sleeker MPX gun design. Basically, the suggestion adds choices for the player to choose different appearances to the MPX gun on a milestone, and adds increasing attractiveness to rewards for higher milestones, so not everyone will generally look the same.

The same can apply for the hats and melees too, all that is needed is creative ideas and some development time.

Ultimately though, none of these are meant to change actual gameplay at all; these are only visual differences to add further variety for accomplished MPX sparrers to show proof of their effort, and that's it. The idea here is to motivate players long-term to go for more attractive rewards and stand out, without changing the gameplay.

Staff MPX announcement commands
    We know there's announcements for gang spar and PK Arena, how about one for MPX's duo and Base Battle too? (unless they already exist and I'm just terribly out of the loop)
    Great ideas, thank you!

Oh, and the announcements already exist - for both Duo and BB.

Multiplex - Feedback

Best tip: Delete it.
    Jk. The only way i would do MPX more than complex is if i could get complex's rewards with MPX wins

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by iMagicBae; 11-28-2016 at 01:54 AM.
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

I also like Ren idea, But mpx is lacking player. Let's think outside the box, and imagine mpx as a product. What do business do when they are trying to promote more people to use or consume their product they advertise advertise advertise. That the best way to go, So i say advertise mpx as much as you can till it got a stable amount of player. You have to be a creative person for this job it also has to be original or else people won't be interested. Not the old same boring simple MPX message we get. Come down to duo spar!. No no no that boring and simple, try spicing thing up like come down to duo spar the winning team will win a reward. What should the reward be? Im not sure we should ask the mpx player what they want or leave it up to the staff. Do this with all the MPX room for example Base battle, Team spar, Duo spar, or simply mpx spar. I have many great idea, but sadly that the staff work not our. If i was offer to be staff i wouldn't mind to share more original creative idea . Please offer me to be a staff member anero. DM .

Saying again if u want mpx become an important part make some events where u can only use mpx gun and basses

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk