Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiplex - Feedback

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    It's already a seemingly great system. The only feature i'd enjoy added is a mid level zoom. Though I want this for era in general it would be
    especially helpful in a spar as the the current zoom is too much. A mid level zoom somewhat like that tablet users have is preferred, or something
    of a slide and adjusted zoom as previously suggested on the forums would also be effective.
    I think that's not on us to introduce. Only unixmad could add this to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    I think that's not on us to introduce. Only unixmad could add this to the game.
    The idea of fair game play was a great idea but just its not working on pulling in those sparrers with 20k+ wins because they've been sparring the entire time on graal by using a gun advantage/OP guns. Also, the idea of moving to a new spar arena and basically restarting your wins at 0 does not sound fun at all especially considering the rewards aren't that great either. The knives are cool I guess for about a week of having it. Then you really never use it again, the item becomes useless. Same with the blue knife I got it when it was the only melee available so after I got it because there was no other rewards i was interested in I basically quit Multiplex then you added more rewards with a new knife but then it was too late I just couldn't get myself motivated enough to spar there again.

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

It would be nice if there were a few spar rooms which gives players different select guns such as a rocket launcher with certain stats or similarly a pistol(s).

I was also thinking about an arena that shifted as time progressed, with walls or other such obstacles in the way that players would have to navigate around and use to their advantage. I for one would the strategy that this would provide in spar.

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    Meph and I decided that we want to have mini-games in MPX roughly 2 years ago.
    Such as our "custom" CTF, and way mooore.

We haven't had the time to work on it yet but we will, so this is great to hear!
    I've made a forum post on this in future development if you click the link. SNK has replied to this as well and kenan my old friend/ gang member has also supported me in this even though we didn't know who the other was ironically we found out and reconnected ingame as well lol gotta love the forums

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Anero your the man. Thanks for fixing the tiles. It is way easier to spar when I can see my enemy.

In the future it would be nice to see another room added that allowed you to add 5 more points to the gun.

*cracks neck* Alright, heres what i think
    1-the MPX gun should have like 4 base skins for free so it gives the players a little more verity
    2-there should be a cosmetic ability for each skin, ex: A laser, a flashlight, a strap ability, etc etc
    3-Make mpx show your mpx spar stats instead of normal spar stats.
    4-add a mpx gun for sale for like 80-90k that you can use anywhere. it would replace your current mpx gun and you can still use it at mpx.
    5-Spread make it so if you have absolutely 0 spread (gun would start out at 5) you would receive 5 extra points.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Delt Graphics Team

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I just ran out of ammo in mpx xD. Since we have speed boost and always perfect mpx gun can you make it so we have unlimited ammo or no ammo consumption in the mpx spar?

This is probably impossible or just stupid but this would be amazing...

I'm not sure what is it called but basically you're in teams of 25 and there will be 2 teams and the goal is to capture control points, in total there will be 5. 2 will be for the teams and 3 will be neutral for the teams to capture. There will be a score limit which the teams need to get to win of maybe 500? Kills and time controlling the points count as points. The time of the games should be 20-30 minutes?

This isn't really detailed but tried to explain the game so it is understandable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PM IF YOU NEED HELP
    PRESS THE NINJA PIC

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    I just ran out of ammo in mpx xD. Since we have speed boost and always perfect mpx gun can you make it so we have unlimited ammo or no ammo consumption in the mpx spar?
    This

Duo streak room, please for the love of God introduce duo streak room, it would be so much fun! DUO STREAK ROOM

did i mention duo streak room, please!