Thread: Background Codes

Background Codes

Hey everyone,so recently i've been trying alot of Bg for my status,but i couldn't find the one that i need,could anyone give me 1?I would thank a million if you would.It looks like body background=bg_shadow its stripes but with different colours,if you can give me a purple i would love to have it.

Thanks.

And can someone out there please make a huge list of Background Codes,i know there is some sites but not enough of what i expected.

Banned Sottocapo

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinell View Post
    Hey everyone,so recently i've been trying alot of Bg for my status,but i couldn't find the one that i need,could anyone give me 1?I would thank a million if you would.It looks like body background=bg_shadow its stripes but with different colours,if you can give me a purple i would love to have it.

Thanks.

And can someone out there please make a huge list of Background Codes,i know there is some sites but not enough of what i expected.
    The only issue with making a huge list available to everyone for the public is then you won't be unique and everyone will have the same background codes and then it loses meaning imo. An example is with the rainbow one, purple one, purple striped, rainbow striped, etc. The whole reason is to have a unique profile and stand out from everyone else and if I gave you my notepad of 2500 background codes, it would be absolutely meaningless. Maybe someone will make one but I certainly will not.

But I do wish you luck in finding what you are looking for

Ive got a few hundred i have not added to my website yet. Thing is theres a bunch that are just gang images and i guess you could just start searching gangs.

I gotcha dude:
    body bgcolor =#F000center
    Here's what it looks like:
    You_Doodle_2017-01-04T04_21_39Z.jpg
    Hope this helps!