Thread: Credit

Post Credit

So another thing I thought of, an issue that came up as I was messaging players. One player talked to me and said this "why should we give them our ideas? They'll just take all the credit" in a sense it makes sense I personally would love credit for any idea I have given because well, it earns respect from players, you get noticed more as someone who's helping the game and not a pest that's trying to put out their next big idea to fail. I don't go for failure. I go for success, and I would Like to be known for the ideas I put in the game. Wouldn't you?

But how can they give you credit? I guess they could add an npc/statue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PM IF YOU NEED HELP
    PRESS THE NINJA PIC

Quote Originally Posted by Nuttytrooper56 View Post
    But how can they give you credit? I guess they could add an npc/statue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah exactly that could be one way lol

They have the choice to give out their ideas. If they think like that person you PM'd, well then keep your idea to yourself.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Still it would be nice

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn The PKK View Post
    So another thing I thought of, an issue that came up as I was messaging players. One player talked to me and said this "why should we give them our ideas? They'll just take all the credit" in a sense it makes sense I personally would love credit for any idea I have given because well, it earns respect from players, you get noticed more as someone who's helping the game and not a pest that's trying to put out their next big idea to fail. I don't go for failure. I go for success, and I would Like to be known for the ideas I put in the game. Wouldn't you?
    MOST people on iEra are selfish, they wont do something unless they gain something from it

Well I've put out 3 idea posts to better era in 3 days and am
    Also working with two other forum users to come up with a way to word another one

Banned Sottocapo
    Also working with two other forum users to come up with a way to word another one
    The bragging, is real!

Why not join a group to discuss? I can help with that but I won't be on until next summer. :/
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school