Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Big idea on forums

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    Damn it. Thats the first time I made already implemented idea. That won't happen again. Alot thats the blue website, im talking about red website lol
    How about playing around with the forum tools before wanting to suggest something?

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    Ok I have had a big idea for forums!! Here they are:
    1. Reputation system: Here you can give a person on their forum account a thumbs up or thumbs down. This will show how friendly and trustworthy they are.

2. Warning system: On every account, there will be this: Warning level: 0%. As you keep Breaking rules of forums, this will rise. If it goes to 100%. That person will get removed of some privileges such as posting new thread, editing new post and etc. If it reaches 100% again, harsher punishment will be given like suspension of account for 1 month. 3rd time reaching 100% equals immediate ban.

3. Ranking rewards system: ok so when you turn soldier or veteran on forums, u can get an increase of space for uploading stuff and number of messages on account control panel.

4. Top ranking members and top posters on forums system:
    Below the main page of website should show the top 10 ranking members and top 10 posters on forums.

Well I hope you like these ideas and ill be updating thread soon. Leave a reply and tell me if good or bad ideas
    1. Like iHex said, there is one. The green bar below your name is your rep. You can also give rep to people by clicking on their name.

2. Ace usually handles this. If you say something stupid, he'll send you a private message. If that doesn't work, he'll just ban you.

3. Useless. The reason we have limited amounts of messages is probably because of lag. Storing massive amounts of messages per account will probably down this website.

4. We have a statue room in start in the forums building. Anything related to Top 10 posters will encourage spam. If you want to be recognized for your work on forums, a better idea is to ask for another statue room with posters that actually post regularly. Half the statues in that room are of people who don't play or post anymore.

El Bacon Hombre Police Commissioner
    Quote Originally Posted by Pootis Heavy View Post
    upgrade to mybb and you will have new features
    lol
    [email protected]
    *Stefan: You steal my cookies?