Thread: Bug Needs fixing for the Facebook Games App.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar

Bug Needs fixing for the Facebook Games App.

I assume you have all heard about this, but Facebook has released an app called "Facebook Games Arcade". I think they are trying to reduce as much lag as possible, so making an App just for Facebook gaming may do just that.
    To my Astonishment Graal was much more smooth for me and I've been playing Graal on that ever since.
    There's a problem though.....

Remember How we had to Right-click and click "Show Profile" to view the player's profile?
    Well, we can't do that on the Facebook App and I highly doubt they shall be adding such a feature as there won't be a "page source" or any 'Element to Inspect'

I was hoping SnK or someone, could possibly allow us to view player profiles by just left clicking as normal? I can view my character quite well when I left click and I would like to do so to other Player's profiles as it makes messaging, inviting and entering houses a hassle.
    It has bugged me for a while that we can't left click on Player profiles: due to the Facebook Games Arcade app I hope this can be a reason to change it to left click?

Hopefully someone can address this issue to a staff who can fix this.
    Let me know on your views on viewing player profiles with the left click.

-Bulletzone
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

How are we going to PK and spar ? It will keep opening players profile

hwaryun
    Like marg said, how will you pk and spar?

Better yet, just give pc users to ability to bind their own keys.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thyme View Post
    Like marg said, how will you pk and spar?

Better yet, just give pc users to ability to bind their own keys.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    How are we going to PK and spar ? It will keep opening players profile
    I didn't think about that. Ignoring my suggestion to change it to left key, could the player profile selection be updated to support the Facebook App?

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"