Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mikey Zanereth Favoritism at Events

Mikey Zanereth Favoritism at Events

alright,
    This guy has been favoring JustJoshuaLikeABoss for about a week now... first off, i was flawing the Lucky Race he hosted two days ago and Joshua was second and by the magic of disney.. i got warped to start and made Joshua win; now i was in Rush finals vs Joshua and then again.. by the magic of Walt Disney... I get jailed for Frame Rate Hack with no jail time to server but only an auto release?

This guy is corrupt and has done this bullcrap to many people as Nuke, Omz, NiM0, Jeff, Fisst, and many more have witnessed his lack of decision making.

This guy should not even be a staff.. I mean... Still... not even active lol.

Pss: I'm on a damn iPad Pro 9.7 (newest one released) someone explain me how the hell do you speed/frame hack on it..

I doubt it. Got some hard evidence? If so, make a ticket or directly speak to Ace on Discord. Your thread will do nothing but create a flame war or a huge argument.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Yeah, talking to Anero... This is much bull crap.. most ec hoarders know about this...

Very believable, but evidence is the only way this case can go any further.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

hwaryun
    I don't know anything about the jail auto release from the server, but I do know that people have been accusing this guy of hacking.

I mean normally, if some people call a certain person hacker, it's trolling but when it gets to the point where even I know what this guy is capable, it merits a closer investigation.

It might be prudent of staff to note just how many ec's he earns from specific administrators. If we see a pattern that shows that Mikey Zanereth favors this guy, it'll show one way or another.

wait.. You accusing me of hacking? I have never been jailed for hacking once except once when Vendhin un-jailed me because i have earned more than 1 thousand event coins legit...

If you are calling Joshua a hacker.. you are wrong too.. He is being helped by Mikey for sure... We all made a kik chat (nuke, omz, nimo, shawn, jeff, fisst, bill, etc) and discussed about this bull crap because I mean... it happened to me twice and only when Joshua was second lol..

Nuke was also kicked from Multi Race for "lagging" lmao.. I mean... This guy is just reckless

k how can mikey pull this off with over 50 other people in the level and you're the only witness. The block would also label the GraalID someone could check logs of it, also mikey would have to pull out the command to warp "Joshua" mikey would be in a idle position in order to type the command.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by NJKxX View Post
    wait.. You accusing me of hacking? I have never been jailed for hacking once except once when Vendhin un-jailed me because i have earned more than 1 thousand event coins legit...

If you are calling Joshua a hacker.. you are wrong too.. He is being helped by Mikey for sure... We all made a kik chat (nuke, omz, nimo, shawn, jeff, fisst, bill, etc) and discussed about this bull crap because I mean... it happened to me twice and only when Joshua was second lol..

Nuke was also kicked from Multi Race for "lagging" lmao.. I mean... This guy is just reckless
    Calm down, I am not accusing you of hacking.
    Also, to clarify, people have accused him of hacking.

There's a few people I have seen that do frame hacks and stuff like that. If there is any favoritism involved, I am sure staff will take care of it just like how they took care of the admin bidding on auction items on his second account fiasco.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    k how can mikey pull this off with over 50 other people in the level and you're the only witness. The block would also label the GraalID someone could check logs of it, also mikey would have to pull out the command to warp "Joshua" mikey would be in a idle position in order to type the command.
    Regardless of technicalities that we think may happen based on the limited knowledge/ experience we have on administrative powers, it's prudent to check up on "power ec collectors" and see if they are still collecting their ec's legitimately. Simply put, it's just Joshua's turn to get scrutinized by SNK's all seeing eye.

Jails for speed hacking/frame rate hacking are automated as in the server picks it up and does it automatically. What you're saying could be believable, but without solid evidence, it's hard to believe.
    Wizardly Weird

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Spolsh View Post
    Jails for speed hacking/frame rate hacking are automated as in the server picks it up and does it automatically. What you're saying could be believable, but without solid evidence, it's hard to believe.
    If he isn't doing any of those, we should be prepared to investigate whether or not the admin actually helped him.