Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mikey Zanereth Favoritism at Events

Banned
    I know myself have discorded Mikey while he's hosting. I told him to do Trivia in which he did. However that's my responsibility as it must have been awkward at an obligating statement when you're voice chatting.

I don't see this as an issue Njk but as i've done it before, I don't think it's fair to discord while hosting.

I don't think any punishments should be given out for this either. I like Mikey and I know he didn't jail you to force Josh to win.
    Last edited by AsiraderGraal; 08-30-2016 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spolsh View Post
    Jails for speed hacking/frame rate hacking are automated as in the server picks it up and does it automatically. What you're saying could be believable, but without solid evidence, it's hard to believe.
    We all know that the system is crap, you gotta choose, fix the system, or stop using it
    What is your choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    Almost all admins are helping their friends in events, if you haven't noticed that yet lol.
    Funny thing is nobody gives a sht about that
    So sad

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Funny thing is nobody gives a sht about that
    So sad
    So true, now a staff will come and warn you for "vulgarity" or "inapporite language"

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    I know this is closed, but I just want to speak my side. First off, NJK, you're just salty cause you didnt win a single event I was hosting. Yesterday, only Josh won one event, and he got lucky since someone who was with him either left or got jailed (and I believe that was you, I wasnt sure) because I was testing everyone, and when I say everyone, that includes Josh. Me and Josh are friends, since he actually likes my events and doesn't treat me the way you are treating me in this thread when he loses. That still does not mean I was helping him. Yes me an him talk on discord, but there are other people there with me and him listening to our conversations during these events, even Ace.

You can go ahead and check the logs, I have nothing to hide. I absolutely despise favoritism myself. So if you really think I'm guilty, you should provide some evidence.

Mikey, I heard you were a smart guy and to be honest... That arguement was bull crap rofl; "you are mad you didn't won any of my events"... Well guess what.. I didn't win any because I got jailed in the second event "randomly" of course because only the server can jail you for that, when Joshua was in finals.
    Now, Nuke DOES NOT do events for me @Nick, he only helped me with iNone's host once since I was running late to a birthday cake. Mikey... of course I will try my best to get those logs from your account and then we will speak, I'm at treating you like "trash" because curiously I have won over 20 of your events (including around 4-5 rushes) and never had this issues except of course.. When Joshua is in finals.

When I get un-jailed, I will tell every single ec player to speak and testify agaisnt you, don't worry.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NJKxX View Post
    Mikey, I heard you were a smart guy and to be honest... That arguement was bull crap rofl; "you are mad you didn't won any of my events"... Well guess what.. I didn't win any because I got jailed in the second event "randomly" of course because only the server can jail you for that, when Joshua was in finals.
    Now, Nuke DOES NOT do events for me @Nick, he only helped me with iNone's host once since I was running late to a birthday cake. Mikey... of course I will try my best to get those logs from your account and then we will speak, I'm at treating you like "trash" because curiously I have won over 20 of your events (including around 4-5 rushes) and never had this issues except of course.. When Joshua is in finals.

When I get un-jailed, I will tell every single ec player to speak and testify agaisnt you, don't worry.

Thanks
    Sure dude. I look forward to your failure.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Please close this thread and talk to a higher admin or something :/.

Banned Sottocapo
    I was in the discord general chat while this was happening
    For those who say joshua hacks he said himself he got lucky
    And anyone who wins that usually doenst win is always called a hacker
    I hope you realize everytime mikey host events joshua talks to him on discord
    No he doenst give joshua an advantage or anything
    This entire arguement is based on an assumption

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    I know this is closed, but I just want to speak my side. First off, NJK, you're just salty cause you didnt win a single event I was hosting. Yesterday, only Josh won one event, and he got lucky since someone who was with him either left or got jailed (and I believe that was you, I wasnt sure) because I was testing everyone, and when I say everyone, that includes Josh. Me and Josh are friends, since he actually likes my events and doesn't treat me the way you are treating me in this thread when he loses. That still does not mean I was helping him. Yes me an him talk on discord, but there are other people there with me and him listening to our conversations during these events, even Ace.

You can go ahead and check the logs, I have nothing to hide. I absolutely despise favoritism myself. So if you really think I'm guilty, you should provide some evidence.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    I listen and talk sometimes as well

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks
    Your blaming mikey for causing the system to jail you when mikey has no control over the system?
    Oh my looooooorrrrrrrrrdddddd
    You're talking as if this happens during every event
    IT HAPPENED ONLY ONCE

- - - Updated - - -

Gl getting the "ec" people to testify
    Im not believing any of them since most the "ec" people are the ones that harrass mikey
    About not hosting good events and being an "astro noob"

- - - Updated - - -

Im sick of these "I will destroy u adiam " threads
    Tfw the players think they're always right
    They win like 20 events a day and i struggle to even get 3rd place

Banned
    I'm an ex-EC earner and I could rarely bother about you telling me that.

This thread will now be closed as it does fall under my PSA sticky of staff complaints. https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...nk-Inside-quot

The user had also gone to a higher admin for his complaint this thread is no longer relevant and is full of negativity which is not the atmosphere we would like here. There isn't constructive critism just blatant threats to our staff without evidence. As stated in my PSA do not bring your complaints here go to the support site or a higher staff in the corresponding team for complaints.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!