Thread: My New ideas ;D

My New ideas ;D

Hi there

I got some new ideas,
    it is simply simple,
    1. Account changing. You can add your accounts, if you have more than one, in the start menu, where it says edit or start, there should be an option to add accounts in the game, so you can change between your accounts without having to enter your email. ( You have to enter it first time )

2. Clear game cache option. You can delete game cache ( bodies, heads, etc. ) with a single tick, doesn't include accounts.

3. Music, we want real music, music that we like, so if you are bored from the music in this game, why not add an option to play a track ( from device )that only I can hear?

Gimme ur ideas about em

Might edit soon.

- - - Updated - - -

1. I don't see much merit to this.
    2. Uhhh. Sure.
    3. Copyright mate. I'm sure iMask can make some cool remixes though. You could also just mute graal music and listen to your own as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    1. I don't see much merit to this.
    2. Uhhh. Sure.
    3. Copyright mate. I'm sure iMask can make some cool remixes though. You could also just mute graal music and listen to your own as I do.
    1. when you always change accounts on the same device, it doesnt need to send an email cause your device is already allowed, i dont know why not make a menu and add accounts that are already allowed on your computer.

3. its from your device and only you can hear it, doesnt seem like copyright to me
    Last edited by MikeO; 08-30-2016 at 01:51 PM.

maybe mute the game and hear music from soundcloud lol

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    maybe mute the game and hear music from soundcloud lol
    No, it Makes my phone warm thats why.

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeO View Post
    Hi there

I got some new ideas,
    it is simply simple,
    1. Account changing. You can add your accounts, if you have more than one, in the start menu, where it says edit or start, there should be an option to add accounts in the game, so you can change between your accounts without having to enter your email. ( You have to enter it first time )

2. Clear game cache option. You can delete game cache ( bodies, heads, etc. ) with a single tick, doesn't include accounts.

3. Music, we want real music, music that we like, so if you are bored from the music in this game, why not add an option to play a track ( from device )that only I can hear?

Gimme ur ideas about em

Might edit soon.

- - - Updated - - -
    Uh, why do you need multiple accounts? Never understood the need for multiple ones.

Why do you need to delete bodies/ heads? SNK made a NPC that refunds bodies and heads for you I think.

If soundcloud makes your device warm, what is the difference between that and listening to the music you have on your device?

Quote Originally Posted by thyme View Post
    Uh, why do you need multiple accounts? Never understood the need for multiple ones.

Why do you need to delete bodies/ heads? SNK made a NPC that refunds bodies and heads for you I think.

If soundcloud makes your device warm, what is the difference between that and listening to the music you have on your device?
    Deleting game cache isnt refunding
    Deleting game cache means removing downloaded cache from your device ( for android/apple ), sometimes it takes lots of storage and makes my phone warm and laggy while playing, so i have to delete it.

There would be no difference if you allow tracks play on your devices from iEra. Due to copyright, iEra would have to play music of their own and that's not something I'm willing to hear. Just turn your radio on or use another device to play music, if your device can't handle it.

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    This my friend is why we listen to nocopyrightsounds

-just a thought

what about other ideas ;D