Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Improve The Quality Of Staff

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Alright, I'll admit that there are a lot of fame-hungry people, and those fame-hungry people have somehow gotten into a staff position. Disregard the development teams, but I'm looking at you guys, PRs'. And just to share my opinion: Drizzle was a great Player Relations staff but he's sending too many applications, and accepting too many without further inspection.

Cussing, should not a reason you should get jailed for, unless if it's directed at a player. For example, "My bathroom is a f****** mess!" should not be a reason. If it's used as an adjective to describe another player, that's a wrong-doing.
    Keep in mind that the game is recommended for children over the age of 12.
    Children over the age of twelve? That's an understatement if you compare that to the ages of kids that actually play. And BTW A bunch of kids from 8 up swear excessively now a days.

Zany
    This response is super late 0.0

The thing about the Player Relations applications is they look for maturity, knowledge and etc. that can benefit the Era community, but you can't tell if a person has been mature in the past and will be in the future by one application. It's almost like a dating profile; a person can come off as great and perfect and the person you've been looking for, but once you see them for yourself, it might not be the actual story. Not only does this make it so certain people who might not deserve it get into the team, but also makes it that people who do deserve it do not get into the team. But it's hard to know how a person will act in the future and handle their responsibilities/powers, or get to know just their normal temperament without stalking them for a week or so before you give them their application.

When it comes to abuse of powers, as stated many times before, Ace or anyone that handles tickets and etc., won't take action without solid proof that the accused PR is abusing you or someone else. This includes screenshots and pictures showing what the PR did. It may seem ridiculous to some people, but admins are accused of abusing other players quite often, normally over stupid things, and sometimes over believable things. Just as if it was in real life, they can't punish an admin for doing something without knowing whether they actually did it or not, because then it's unfair to them. Although it may be unfair to you if they actually did it, you have to understand how this is a tough situation to make everyone get what they deserve and be happy. You can have the most realistic story on Earth, but they still don't know if it was made up or not. And some people are really good at making stuff up with believable details. Complaining to the PRAs just adds more pressure to the situation.

Along with that, people do take this a bit too seriously. Don't forget this is a game; not to say that gives people the entitlement to do whatever they want, but it's not a literal job where you get paid real money and it has to be taken ultra seriously or else you're fired and you live in a box on the sidewalk. If there is an issue with abuse, people shouldn't be making threads complaining about it, especially if you aren't even giving examples. If anything, you should file an actual report to a PRA or snk. Making a thread is just asking for people to bombard some people, cause argument, etc. Even if you don't want arguments, it's bound to happen as long as people don't agree or have something to say about the topic. I don't think age should be taken into account with this as much as the actual wrong-doings of a PR. A 17 year old PR could make just as big of a mistake as a 14 year old one, but the 14 year old will get more crap because of their age, most likely.

I won't say there's no favoritism though. It's sad to see great people who aren't well known get left in the dust when they could be great PRs.

If you guys are trying to say that swearing should be legal or IS legal as long as it's not meant for someone I disagree, picture it as someone putting a fence to protect his property in basic law it's illegal to break in a land owned by someone else by saying "your fence isn't high enough to defend it so it's legal to break in" means that you did break the rules and you're blaming the owner for not protecting it enough same goes for the cursing system even if you evade the swear filter it's still considered breaking the rules. As for making the game for adults that is a terrible idea, I know a friend who's brother is 8 years old I always see that infant play online games, his whole family never curses except him, it's like something normal to him he keeps getting punished for the curses and he continues, turns out it was the interaction with other players online which led him to this state. Let's not be one of those games that has a bad influence on the infants, and forget about the "hide/show curses" button as anyone can lie about their age and just keep it shown.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanygraal View Post
    When it comes to abuse of powers, as stated many times before, Ace or anyone that handles tickets and etc., won't take action without solid proof that the accused PR is abusing you or someone else. This includes screenshots and pictures showing what the PR did.
    False.
    I showed proof of a pr abusing his powers
    Screenshots etc
    But they didnt get punished
    As evidence can be altered and edited
    Absolutely nothing happen despite the fact that the misuse of power was clearly on my jail record that anyone could see
    I had to get a PRA to come and WATCH it happen
    So i did the same thing before but this time a pra watched it happen
    And I was unjailed
    My jailings and warnings were removed
    And the pr was fired a few minutes afterward

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    If you guys are trying to say that swearing should be legal or IS legal as long as it's not meant for someone I disagree, picture it as someone putting a fence to protect his property in basic law it's illegal to break in a land owned by someone else by saying "your fence isn't high enough to defend it so it's legal to break in" means that you did break the rules and you're blaming the owner for not protecting it enough same goes for the cursing system even if you evade the swear filter it's still considered breaking the rules. As for making the game for adults that is a terrible idea, I know a friend who's brother is 8 years old I always see that infant play online games, his whole family never curses except him, it's like something normal to him he keeps getting punished for the curses and he continues, turns out it was the interaction with other players online which led him to this state. Let's not be one of those games that has a bad influence on the infants, and forget about the "hide/show curses" button as anyone can lie about their age and just keep it shown.
    Words have no meaning, its gibberish from the mouth, its the people who give it meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    False.
    I showed proof of a pr abusing his powers
    Screenshots etc
    But they didnt get punished
    As evidence can be altered and edited
    Absolutely nothing happen despite the fact that the misuse of power was clearly on my jail record that anyone could see
    I had to get a PRA to come and WATCH it happen
    So i did the same thing before but this time a pra watched it happen
    And I was unjailed
    My jailings and warnings were removed
    And the pr was fired a few minutes afterward

- - - Updated - - -

Words have no meaning, its gibberish from the mouth, its the people who give it meaning
    So we gotta beg Anero to come and watch

Agreeeeed!