Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Improve The Quality Of Staff

Banned

Improve The Quality Of Staff

Hello, I've never been one to be so blunt, rude, and impolite but right now I am going to cut right to the chase. For the money and time I have put into this game to help keep it running I feel that the staff (mostly the PR team) is extremely inadequate and under qualified. To put it in plain and simple terms Graal is not a form of entertainment, but rather it provides us with a form of entertainment, this is its service. I am a customer paying for the goods and services Graal offers, and as a paying customer I find it extremely displeasing and disturbing to see who it is that helps out with the hundreds of problems customers face.

I have grown extremely sick and tired of the ABUSE, EGO, AND MALTREATMENT that some of the staff that run graal think they are entitled to. I am tired of having teenagers who have absolutely no qualifications when it comes to customer support abuse the system they are sworn to protect and keep just. Not only that, but these little positions that are being given to these teenagers seems to cause a little egotistical trip and in-fact I as well as my friend have been abused by staff of all ranks for personal reasons. The way some of the staff carry themselves is completely unprofessional and further proves my point as to why the staff needs an overhaul NOW. The way the staff has messed with people goes against customer satisfaction. And by interfering with my allowance of the goods and services I have duly paid for because of personal reasons you are committing acts that can be seen as illegal.

Remember you arent just interfering with people, you are messing with their money.

This isn't new

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    This isn't new
    never said it was new, im saying i will take action if it doesnt stop. and i am not afraid to expose the admins who are responsible either.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    never said it was new, im saying i will take action if it doesnt stop. and i am not afraid to expose the admins who are responsible either.
    do it

If you were to provide examples of the Abuse, and how the Player Relations team quality is bad, with specific examples, it would improve the meaning of this thread.
    Chris: he's done worse
    Chris: like harassing my poor dog
    Raul Zephlyn: That little **** is annoying
    Chris: it wouldnt be so annoying if u didnt touch its private
    Raul Zephlyn: Well my dog rolls over when I do that
    Dan!: ew
    Junz: what am i reading

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I'd normally suggest to you to Contact a PRA or Submit a Ticket, but it's unlikely you shall get a response. Due to the Influx of threads talking about this matter, I strongly feel that there is a problem that needs to be thought long and hard into.

You're also going to need alot of evidence for anything to happen.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Improve The Quality Of Staff

I totally agree, They are now hiring people more because of their knowledge and skills (which is ok) but they are ignoring the actual "Player Relations" part, which is how this individuals react to an actual situation with someone who perhaps is desperate for help or someone who is not having a great day whereby he/she is unable to explain the problem properly to that staff member, "is not that staff's fault that the player is not having a great day" you would say, but the truth is that it totally is, they player relation is supposed to help the player regardless of anything more personal that is blocking the staff from solving the player's issue. Something that is commonly happening is staff ignoring players because they have "irrelevant problems" or for "not being a big deal"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycloud View Post
    I totally agree, They are now hiring people more because of their knowledge and skills (which is ok) but they are ignoring the actual "Player Relations" part, which is how this individuals react to an actual situation with someone who perhaps is desperate for help or someone who is not having a great day whereby he/she is unable to explain the problem properly to that staff member, "is not that staff's fault that the player is not having a great day" you would say, but the truth is that it totally is, they player relation is supposed to help the player regardless of anything more personal that is blocking the staff from solving the player's issue. Something that is commonly happening is staff ignoring players because they have "irrelevant problems" or for "not being a big deal"

Sorry, but I didn't understand what you said.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Read it again then

Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    So it's not just me

- - - Updated - - -

Cloud if u turn invisible then re log if that didn't work re install the app lmao cmon cloud you aren't new