Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Improve The Quality Of Staff

wtf?eh?whats the problems with PRs anyways?It feels like yall people are too close with prs like yall people not treating them the way how they should be treated.......never i had any problems with prs........i feel like everyone of you have a close friend PR or whatever.....
    Yo

Quote Originally Posted by Krulcifer View Post
    wtf?eh?whats the problems with PRs anyways?It feels like yall people are too close with prs like yall people not treating them the way how they should be treated.......never i had any problems with prs........i feel like everyone of you have a close friend PR or whatever.....
    You missed a lot m8 lol
    2015 or early 2016 3 admins kept hosting for their friend till he got chem and 2 of these admins used to harass a player
    Aw how nice

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    This thread was not made to begin arguments. Also in regards to the work that is done due to it being voluntary work, I am not saying that all staff members do not do enough. What I am stating is that PRs should act professionally rather than use their power of jails and gagging of an individual due to personal distaste. In situations where actions need to be taken, staff regardless of who the subject is should act in a manner that is not in the favor of one person or the other. As a customer that is the very MINIMUM I am allowed to expect from staff. Being a staff member is not a joke nor is it a hobby, it is a voluntary position of power that should be wielded for the betterment of the game, not their own personal benefits. If you as a staff member are unable to do the very minimum that is to be expected of you, and blame your lack of effort and enthusiasm due to no payment, then you as an individual do not deserve to be running a game. You sign up for your positions knowing what it is you need to do and what is to be expected of you, and in fact being an administrator is a serious task regardless of it being voluntary or not. And what is even more alarming and disturbing is the fact you fail to comprehend just how important of a role you serve, this isn't some camp counselor stuff this is a business that is run on money. Punishments that are just should be allowed, however NEVER mix business with your personal life.
    Well written

Quote Originally Posted by crazycloud View Post
    That was not the issue, i was turning invisible in my screen each time i prone with psg, EVERY TIME, no matter if i relogged or re-installed the app, i was not the only one, everyone with psg has the same issue, i told that staff member to tell a higher staff or a GANI staff to fix this issue and she accused me of reporting glitches just to be rewarded for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Hi i feel like i should explain that message, you spammed me and other prs to tell snk, i did tell snk i also told staff on the discord chat. Snk himself said that it wasn't a big issue, i told you this yet you and your friend continued the spam that you "had more glitches to report to snk" all the glitches you talked about i told snk and he said they aren't important which i told you next, but you continued saying they were important and it sounded desperate looking for contact with snk or/and a reward for it.
    To be clear I told higher staff about the issue, i spent 30 minutes with Ace (theplayer reporting this) trying to figure out what was wrong with the psg since he couldnt move at some point, and as thank i get accusions that im corrupt and dont do my job lol thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    It seems like you are using one staff member's 'personal bias' that gave you a negative experience to generalize the PR team as a whole. Ever thought of reporting the person to higher staff? Myself as well as other high staff have many channels to be contacted from.
    I am not generalizing the staff at all, in fact I have a great amount respect for many of the people that actually do put in their time to do what it is they are supposed to do. I am saying that through my experiences as well as other peoples experiences I can conclude that this sort of problem is an ongoing one that can not be pinpointed to any one individual. Overall there is a mutual overwhelming consensus that there are problems with the administration team.

"those who are granted great power lose all self-restraint when among the powerless. Oranges don't start out rotten. It's the container that makes them rot."

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    It seems like you are using one staff member's 'personal bias' that gave you a negative experience to generalize the PR team as a whole. Ever thought of reporting the person to higher staff? Myself as well as other high staff have many channels to be contacted from.
    Please tell me about these channels, because PM's in game are useless (No doubt you get alot of spam).

I am not generalizing the staff at all, in fact I have a great amount respect for many of the people that actually do put in their time to do what it is they are supposed to do. I am saying that through my experiences as well as other peoples experiences I can conclude that this sort of problem is an ongoing one that can not be pinpointed to any one individual. Overall there is a mutual overwhelming consensus that there are problems with the administration team.

"those who are granted great power lose all self-restraint when among the powerless. Oranges don't start out rotten. It's the container that makes them rot."
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Please tell me about these channels, because PM's in game are useless (No doubt you get alot of spam).
    Forums, discord, email, kik, skype, toonslab
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    >Thought you blocked messages on Forums
    >Dunno your email, Kik or Skype
    >No response from toonslab.
    >I guess Discord is my best option.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Improve The Quality Of Staff

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Hi i feel like i should explain that message, you spammed me and other prs to tell snk, i did tell snk i also told staff on the discord chat. Snk himself said that it wasn't a big issue, i told you this yet you and your friend continued the spam that you "had more glitches to report to snk" all the glitches you talked about i told snk and he said they aren't important which i told you next, but you continued saying they were important and it sounded desperate looking for contact with snk or/and a reward for it.
    To be clear I told higher staff about the issue, i spent 30 minutes with Ace (theplayer reporting this) trying to figure out what was wrong with the psg since he couldnt move at some point, and as thank i get accusions that im corrupt and dont do my job lol thanks
    So that i couldnt play the game properly isnt important? Is that what you and him meant? Ace was the one with more glitches, all i wanted to do was to be able to use psg properly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Banned
    Ace if you would like to be given a perfect example right now i can give you one, after having my account jailed for 35 hours for "slandering" my account was just again retailed for "inappropriate language" while pking grim reapers at tachi base. Coke dragon is the offender and has jailed me several times for his bias and has jailed me for having in my status "if anyone is pking grim or any of their emo associates pm me". I was jailed for using the word emo in my status. You can look at the logs and you will find I had used no foul language during this time at all.

He has jailed me simply because of me disliking Grim Reapers, which is seen as bias because he was or is currently apart of the gang.

PLEASE tell me the justifications for this jail. CokeDragon has been abusing his powers consistently and no one has done a thing.

Ace if you would like to be given a perfect example right now i can give you one, after having my account jailed for 35 hours for "slandering" my account was just again retailed for "inappropriate language" while pking grim reapers at tachi base. Coke dragon is the offender and has jailed me several times for his bias and has jailed me for having in my status "if anyone is pking grim or any of their emo associates pm me". I was jailed for using the word emo in my status. You can look at the logs and you will find I had used no foul language during this time at all.

He has jailed me simply because of me disliking Grim Reapers, which is seen as bias because he was or is currently apart of the gang.
    jailed for saying emo?! ahaha. Grim are emo though.