Hello, I've never been one to be so blunt, rude, and impolite but right now I am going to cut right to the chase. For the money and time I have put into this game to help keep it running I feel that the staff (mostly the PR team) is extremely inadequate and under qualified. To put it in plain and simple terms Graal is not a form of entertainment, but rather it provides us with a form of entertainment, this is its service. I am a customer paying for the goods and services Graal offers, and as a paying customer I find it extremely displeasing and disturbing to see who it is that helps out with the hundreds of problems customers face.

I have grown extremely sick and tired of the ABUSE, EGO, AND MALTREATMENT that some of the staff that run graal think they are entitled to. I am tired of having teenagers who have absolutely no qualifications when it comes to customer support abuse the system they are sworn to protect and keep just. Not only that, but these little positions that are being given to these teenagers seems to cause a little egotistical trip and in-fact I as well as my friend have been abused by staff of all ranks for personal reasons. The way some of the staff carry themselves is completely unprofessional and further proves my point as to why the staff needs an overhaul NOW. The way the staff has messed with people goes against customer satisfaction. And by interfering with my allowance of the goods and services I have duly paid for because of personal reasons you are committing acts that can be seen as illegal.

Remember you arent just interfering with people, you are messing with their money.