Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Improve The Quality Of Staff

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    So it's not just me

- - - Updated - - -

Cloud if u turn invisible then re log if that didn't work re install the app lmao cmon cloud you aren't new
    That was not the issue, i was turning invisible in my screen each time i prone with psg, EVERY TIME, no matter if i relogged or re-installed the app, i was not the only one, everyone with psg has the same issue, i told that staff member to tell a higher staff or a GANI staff to fix this issue and she accused me of reporting glitches just to be rewarded for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycloud View Post
    Read it again then

It's not just me :/ Anyway, I shall try to Re-phrase it as to what i understand from it:
    "
    I totally agree, They are now Hiring more staff due to their knowledge and skills (which is ok),but are ignoring the actual "Player Relations" part. The Player Relations part is how a staff member reacts to an actual situation with a player who is desperate for help or a player who is not having a great day, as a result he/she is unable to explain the problem properly to that staff member.
    "It is not that staff's fault that the player is not having a great day" you would say, but the truth is that it totally is, the Player Relations team is supposed to help the player regardless of any personal problems that is blocking the staff from solving the player's issue.
    "
    Something that is commonly happening is staff ignoring players because they have "irrelevant problems" or for "not being a big deal"

So it's not just me

- - - Updated - - -

Cloud if u turn invisible then re log if that didn't work re install the app lmao cmon cloud you aren't new
    He's right you know.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

That was not the issue, i was turning invisible in my screen each time i prone with psg, EVERY TIME, no matter if i relogged or re-installed the app, i was not the only one, everyone with psg has the same issue, i told that staff member to tell a higher staff or a GANI staff to fix this issue and she accused me of reporting glitches just to be rewarded for them.

I have it and I don't turn invisible when I use it

- - - Updated - - -

It would be a problem for NEW players I guess cuz THEY R NEW
    but cmooonnnnn cloud you aren't new cmmonnnn u know what to do pls

Improve The Quality Of Staff

I don't wanna pull a Winchester on you but I'm quite sure your device isn't downloading the file properly :/ correct me if I'm wrong.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    This is just my opinion but these PRs are really nothing special, they are here to try to weed out the easy questions that players ask and help with minor things to make the workload less for the higher PRs. If a PR is unable to help you, your next step is to talk to a higher staff member, and from personal experience they have acted extremely professionally.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

If you're going to use the customer card you should go to unixmad and tell him to hire PAID staff.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Improve The Quality Of Staff

I have it and I don't turn invisible when I use it

- - - Updated - - -

It would be a problem for NEW players I guess cuz THEY R NEW
    but cmooonnnnn cloud you aren't new cmmonnnn u know what to do pls
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    I don't wanna pull a Winchester on you but I'm quite sure your device isn't downloading the file properly :/ correct me if I'm wrong.
    of course this issue is no longer happening because i contacted snk in game and he fixed it. This conversation with bailey was like a week ago. I am clearly using past verbs, analyze the post more deeply guys..

Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I remember i saw a thread before where someone suggested a sort of "whistleblower" staff member whose sole responsibility would be to spy on PR to make sure they are doing their job properly. I think this was an excellent idea because it would help improve the PRs. Not saying that the PR would be immediately fired for doing minor things wrong but he could be told what he should improve on. I think this was rejected though. =x

In all honesty we should be glad that we are given the opportunity to be a PR and experience the game in a more helpful way. People are not perfect and there will be PR that arent as helpful as others but if they are truly a bad staff member they would be fired eventually.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Banned
    I am not pulling out any cards, what I am simply saying is regardless of whether a PR or PRA or SPR is paid or not he/she volunteered for the position knowing full well what it would entail and without payment. The payment is through gralats from what I've been told as well as items in game. Just because you aren't being paid doesn't mean you shouldn't work as hard as someone who is. An internship is basically the same thing. You are there to learn as well as to work, sometimes without payment, but you as the intern CHOOSE to do so knowing everything that comes with the position. Why should WE players have to suffer on your behalves because of the fact that the staff is made up of VOLUNTEERS. If a PR does not wish to do the job that they volunteered to do they shouldn't be on the team, and to take it a step further abusing their position of power.

As for evidence there are logs as well as photos to show several instances of PR abuse and maltreatment, however they would probably removed under the pretense of "slander".

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    I remember i saw a thread before where someone suggested a sort of "whistleblower" staff member whose sole responsibility would be to spy on PR to make sure they are doing their job properly. I think this was an excellent idea because it would help improve the PRs. Not saying that the PR would be immediately fired for doing minor things wrong but he could be told what he should improve on. I think this was rejected though. =x

In all honesty we should be glad that we are given the opportunity to be a PR and experience the game in a more helpful way. People are not perfect and there will be PR that arent as helpful as others but if they are truly a bad staff member they would be fired eventually.
    The "whistleblower" idea already exist. PRs do get checked on by their fellow bosses. (Now there's 3 bosses: SPR, PRA, PRM). In fact, I once made a mistake when I first got hired and Nyx corrected me even though he was no where in sight. So we do get watched on and our activity gets checked to make sure we are not abusing.
    Chris: he's done worse
    Chris: like harassing my poor dog
    Raul Zephlyn: That little **** is annoying
    Chris: it wouldnt be so annoying if u didnt touch its private
    Raul Zephlyn: Well my dog rolls over when I do that
    Dan!: ew
    Junz: what am i reading