Thread: some gang ideas for era

AK-47 some gang ideas for era

In era, not all gangs are basing gangs, and era staff focus on them mainly, heres some cool ideas though:

1.classification: gangs can classify other gangs as rivals, this would show rival gang members on the map with a red outline, and also have the red outline on the avatar itself.

2.rat filter: every time a rival gang tries to send a rat in your gang, it will send you a notification saying that this person is or was in a rival gang.

3."hits": you can mark an enemy in a rival gang, and send members out to kill that enemy. Only the highest ranks can assign hits, and they use their own cash.

4:enemy look & prizes: killing a rival will give you things like a small amount of cash, and some ammunition.

5.gang types: you can have the ability to classify your gang as "mafia, military, police, or social"

6.jobs: gangs can play jobs to give them more money (like on zone)

1. , 3. and 4. can be easily exploited,I could easily use 8 of my friends,4 to make my own gang,4 to make a rival gang and we'll just earn money by killing each other.

2. and 5. are completely useless.

6. This is a good idea but what kind of jobs is the question.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.