Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: An Applause For The iEra Leveling Team's Amazing Knowledge of Physics!

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Thread derailed.....a lot.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Thread derailed.....a lot.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    I dont care tbh
    Keep this haywire train going!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
    You are racist as well, you are racist towards people from my country, you three are friends and you do this to people, I was never and would never be racist to anybody at any point. You three are racist to me. As I said before, stop spamming the thread with off-topic conversations that hasn't got to do with the topic in the thread. Now you are disrespecting the user who made the thread. Don't post messages in threads about a different conversation. Don't get involved, you have nothing to do with this, this conversation isn't going anywhere, if you want to show how immature you are to the community, continue, but I won't reply to your messages. Show respect to the user that had made the thread. Have a good day.
    They're not disrespecting me.......
    Dean's assumptions smh

Wtf froz? WHY DID U QUOTE HIS POST HE'S GOING TO REPORT U

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Wtf froz? WHY DID U QUOTE HIS POST HE'S GOING TO REPORT U
    ill report u kid xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

You're playing a game where you can respawn and unstick yourself, logic is thrown out of the window right from the offset :P
    King of Kings
    Feel free to message me ingame for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by gabipants 2 View Post
    smh dean stop causing drama you prick, I have no damn idea what's going on but just shut your damn mouth and move on, jesus christ no need to flood threads with this crap.
    There is no need to insult me, don't try to get involved, by insulting me you only show that you have an immature behavior. When people read what you wrote they don't get a good impression of people calling innocent players names.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
    There is no need to insult me, don't try to get involved, by insulting me you only show that you have an immature behavior. When people read what you wrote they don't get a good impression of people calling innocent players names.
    Everyone who quotes you, you answer him with "stop insulting me" every single pm u messaged me on forums Had "stop insulting me" also you made an acc on ol west just to pm me because my inbox was full,
    I blocked u In-game, that's what kids do, they block someone, unblock them to insult them and block them back
    Then tell people "look he insulted me" kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    Everyone who quotes you, you answer him with "stop insulting me" every single pm u messaged me on forums Had "stop insulting me" also you made an acc on ol west just to pm me because my inbox was full,
    I blocked u In-game, that's what kids do, they block someone, unblock them to insult them and block them back
    tbh he's the worst PR wannabe x)

Quote Originally Posted by musical View Post
    You're playing a game where you can respawn and unstick yourself, logic is thrown out of the window right from the offset :P
    GTA, Call of Duty, Team Fortress, Counter Strike, League of Legends, Overwatch, Tom Clancy, Dota 2, Farcry, Day Z, H1Z1, Rust, Legend of Zelda, Undertale, Minecraft, Pokemon, Battlefield, Watch Dogs, and Doom. All these are games where you can respawn and unstick (resetting console). Do any of those have leveling mistakes like the one shown?

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    hypocrisy, hypocrisy. Listen Dean, your opinion matters very little to me, to the point where you could say I don't give a flying f*ck. Get off the forums, you insecure overly dramatic teenager. You're creating drama cause you're bored and hoping you get attention.