Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: An Applause For The iEra Leveling Team's Amazing Knowledge of Physics!

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    Makes no sense,
    Don't start posting off-topic posts, if you want to argue, do it in pms, and tell me that you're gonna
    Report me for a staff, like every single message you messaged me before
    I didn't message you anything about reporting you, I told you 6 times to stop Harrasing me in threads and being racist towards me like you did before in a message. The thread wasn't made by me, I just try to help, you start an off-topic conversation, talking about something that hasn't got to do with the conversation people are having in the thread. You can do whatever you want, but I am not involved in your off-topic conversations. If you continue the off-topic conversation, I am not involved.

Dean, solve this:
    botdetect-captcha-neon.jpg

if you can..
    Last edited by MikeO; 09-03-2016 at 08:43 PM.
    My Attitude depends on Yours and if you don't like it, i don't really care.

Click Here to read my new thread

Quote Originally Posted by MikeO View Post
    Dean, solve this:
    botdetect-captcha-neon.jpg
    He/it cant

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    He/it cant
    You and Slapjack are both disrespecting me, it is not funny, the conversation hasn't got to do anything with you, don't get involved, it is not your business, so non is Slapjack's to harrass me in threads, you both were racist to me and used offensive language in messages. This thread is in the entertainment topic, it hasn't got to do with you both in it. Stick to the topic in the thread. Mind your own business. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it. Have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
    You and Slapjack are both disrespecting me, it is not funny, the conversation hasn't got to do anything with you, don't get involved, it is not your business, so non is Slapjack's to harrass me in threads, you both were racist to me and used offensive language in messages. This thread is in the entertainment topic, it hasn't got to do with you both in it. Stick to the topic in the thread. Mind your own business. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it. Have a good day.
    i think youre against arab, and i bet if i had my location in kuwait or saudi arabia, you'd be hating me for no freaking reason
    My Attitude depends on Yours and if you don't like it, i don't really care.

Click Here to read my new thread

i think youre against arab, and i bet if i had my location in kuwait or saudi arabia, you'd be hating me for no freaking reason
    I was never and would never be racist to anybody at any point. You three are racist to me. As I said before, stop spamming the thread with off-topic conversations that hasn't got to do with the topic in the thread. Now you are disrespecting the user who made the thread. Don't post messages in threads about a different conversation. Don't get involved, you have nothing to do with this, this conversation isn't going anywhere, if you want to show how immature you are to the community, continue, but I won't reply to your messages. Show respect to the user that had made the thread. Have a good day.
    Last edited by Dean Winchester; 09-04-2016 at 07:13 PM.

smh dean stop causing drama you prick, I have no damn idea what's going on but just shut your damn mouth and move on, jesus christ no need to flood threads with this crap.

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    I can see why Grand Theft Auto made those threads about them.

Ignore him, he's a kid that always want to show the admins that he's nice, but
    Almost all the mods know what he does and what have he done by pms, he starts insulting you tells you that
    "I'll report you for insulting me" at the end of the message, and he still thinks that he's gonna be a pr.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
    You are racist as well, you are racist towards people from my country, you three are friends and you do this to people, I was never and would never be racist to anybody at any point. You three are racist to me. As I said before, stop spamming the thread with off-topic conversations that hasn't got to do with the topic in the thread. Now you are disrespecting the user who made the thread. Don't post messages in threads about a different conversation. Don't get involved, you have nothing to do with this, this conversation isn't going anywhere, if you want to show how immature you are to the community, continue, but I won't reply to your messages. Show respect to the user that had made the thread. Have a good day.
    Do you even know what racism is?