Thread: HIGH STAFF READ THIS PLEASE-Sick of the Admins abusing there staff powers.

Banned

HIGH STAFF READ THIS PLEASE-Sick of the Admins abusing there staff powers.

I rarely come onto the forums because everyone talks about pointless stuff which i could care less about. I have been waiting out the most absurd jails and I'm over it and high staff is getting away with it. Coke abuses his powers as a pr for personal gain and for the use of his gang grim. He jailed me for harassment for having "lmk if youre pking emos" which i dont really care for but then he jails for harassment just for being in tachi and pking him. Ace the PRA the all might Magus leader? He jails me for slandering because i told him hes a garbage pra which is true because he sits at complex and doesnt handle players questions or concerns. By definition of slandering "make false and damaging statements about (someone)." I never made any false statements about anything and I ask other staff and they say its justified. Its not at all and recently? I reported a kid named Fades or something like that from velocity for pming me the nword. I never responded to fades in a pm etc never even talked out loud him and I got jailed for racism in pms and he got off scott free. After hopping on a noob account to see why in the hell I was jailed. I asked inone who was the only pr on if he had anything to do with the wrongful jail and I wont really care as long as i get out. He says he hasnt warned anyone etc and the only other person with staff powers is Ace who is conveniently sitting at complex. I attempt to ask him why I was jailed he then ignores my pms on his staff account. He gets on his ios I pm his ios he says "you kids are annoying" and went either to his house etc but he wasnt in complex anymore. He jailed all the noob accounts. i get onto a noob acc with an email, and talk to drizzle since ace is avoiding me since he knows he jailed on purpose. Drizzle is an SPR and he said that he cant do anything about the situation and since we barely have an active manager and the PRAs are mostly foreign theres no one else i could talk to. A ticket was submitted and no one responded to it etc and i ended up afking the jail on my pc. I have been extra careful I do not curse, I have not been racist, I have kept everything people friendly since staff cant stop jailing me for pointless reasons. So im sitting in jail again for what mowing coke down with a minigun over and over while hes trying to type out the "im gonna jail you threats etc" I have him blocked I cant see what he sees and he jails me. I only want to be left alone, if I wanna pk your gang what right do you have to jail me over it. Im hoping a high staff sees this before taken off by a moderator trying to get brownie points. Im currently waiting out another bs harassment jail from Coke and If he has no proof I was harassing period Id like to be let out and to have the other jails that were abuse taken off the acc. Thanks for reading my rant hopefully it goes somewhere and doesnt end up like country side(an abandoned project).

Welcome to GraalOnlineEra xd

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    A lot of complaints about coke dragon lately. I am sure high staff will do something if you show them proof.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Just tell me how did u know the admins names who jailed you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You said "Ace is garbage" that means you harass him and why you are making pointless thread? About your story all of them about in your jails admins not allowing you to posts any jails even it's done.
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

I'll just leave this here.

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...nk-Inside-quot

Chances are if your ticket was reviewed and resolved that is that. Keep your stories to private messages.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!