Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Event Doors

Event Doors

Fix the goddamn doors half the time I cant even get in.

1.Get a better ping :-)
    2.Use pumpkin morph or simple laser tag from arcade shop to understand that you're standing right in front of the door.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    2.Use pumpkin morph or simple laser tag from arcade shop to understand that you're standing right in front of the door.
    Have a 100mb/sec connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    I want 20 ping pls teach me how sirrr

hwaryun
    Junz taught me this trick but if you are on pc, click shift to turn on strafe movement and as you are going forward, strafe left and right. It works most of the time. Just be careful not to miss the door completely while strafing.

I believe you can also do this on ios by holding down the action button and moving forward while strafing left and right.

However, I get what you are saying. Sometimes it feels like the doors aren't letting you in and I have a decent internet so it isn't coming from my end.
    Trying to get through those doors is like an event on its own.

Turn off all nicknames and say '/clearchat' to wipe your screen of those people who just spam annoying stuff like "TRIVIA TRIVIA TRIVIA" (*cough* asi). Helps immensely. Though I do wish they give us an option to make people in the events house completely invisible. Same with races. Of course, if you click on the screen like when you turn off your nicknames, you can see people. Also, it would help if the '/clearchat' command wipes out emotes as well because the telephone emote is annoying and blocks the doors from your sight.

I understand, the old doors were much easier to get in, now it's like ol west, might be the first one to touch it
    And the last one to enter, and sometimes you do not even enter...

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    I understand, the old doors were much easier to get in, now it's like ol west, might be the first one to touch it
    Exactly. It needs to be FIXED.

Honestly I've never seen anyone complains about the old events house
    WHY DID THEY EVEN CHANGE IT

hwaryun
    I want the furniture in the middle back also x.x
    My tired legs need a rest.

In ol'west they warp you by saying "scope" if the admin want to host Chance

Lunatik there's nothing problem in Events house door if you are lucky to enter the door fast you can..
    I can enter fast :/ it's easy if you are playing in your device
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821