Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spar Stats Reseted

Spar Stats Reseted

I was reset in spars for boosting last september, but my account got hacked around the time and i just started playing graal again in february 2016 and i started sparring in april so now everything i've earned in spar is gone because of the hacker who took my acc must've boosted some.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    You should submit a claim to http://support.toonslab.com/ or try to get in contact with a staff member with their e-mail or on discord. They will just say forums is not the place for this if you post here.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

lol sure thing mate.

next time follow the rules and you won't need to create such an obvious lie.

I have heard that staff do not restore spar stats for any reason.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Banned
    Jay, it's kind of obvious you weren't hacked, any hacker would take that black umbrella.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    Jay, it's kind of obvious you weren't hacked, any hacker would take that black umbrella.
    I just got this brella.

- - - Updated - - -

Quit lying for attention and you didnt reset me

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    Is that true even if Jay's story is valid and the stats were reset for a joke of a reason in the first place?
    Ace isn't the type of person to be joking around, he takes his job seriously. Once an admin resets you, your stats are gone and nothing can be done about it.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Banned
    Jay, it doesn't make sense.

You had a black umbrella before you had your stats reset as shown here.attachment.jpg

You claim being hacked, however the hacker didn't take the black umbrella? 1.jpg

Judging by your racist remarks, you don't deserve anything but a permanent ban.

Booster
    Last edited by AsiraderGraal; 09-03-2016 at 06:21 PM.

idk what this is
    Shut the hell up, I knew you would make a thread. Do you listen to anything before posting? This thread will be closed. I could make an entire rant about how arrogant you are, but for God's sake, no.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Leviathan from Negus gang should get a stat reset also. Hes obviously being racist too.
    Last edited by tristanfosho; 09-03-2016 at 06:30 PM.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler