Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spar Stats Reseted

You deserve it, I hate this kind of people (the kind that is racist to Arabs/Islam)

I bet you're the kind of players that if they lost a spar they tell the other player "dumb Arab" or something like that just because
    He is lagging, or for an excuse.

From the information I have gathered, Ace had told Jay that his logs show that he had boosted 60 wins at one point on the same IP. Now you are probably wondering what the same IP means, well to answer that question, it means that the person that Jay claims was a hacker boosting on his account had the same IP as Jay. Now from my knowledge I know that Jay's account has been used several times as bait to scam accounts, shells, etc. He was jailed yesterday for USD, trading accounts? I would infer that you got reset because Ace found some sort of boosting from his logs whether if it was someone else or not. A few months ago Play Cain was using your account and he came up to me saying that you quit and he would trade your account for mine since he didn't need it. He said this after scamming a golden soizen acc using your acc to scam. If I let someone on my account and he boosts me to 50k spar wins and I get reset, does it sound right for them to give me my 50k boosted stats back since "I wasn't the one who boosted them."

Q7. I want my spar stats restored.
    A7. There is an NPC inside the Spar Complex to do so. If that doesn't get you youre desired stats back then you won't be able to. Staff do not restore spar stats.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

I'd kms if I had 30k wins and got reset

You deserved it for being downright racist.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    You deserved it for being downright racist.
    I suggest you close this thread for multiple reasons.

Banned
    sucks ur stats were resetED

hwaryun
    Jay, never really talked to you so I can't really say anything in terms of my interaction with you.

However, you do seem to have a problem with your attitude in terms of racism. You did harass people like Alice because she is Asian and people like RazFace and his(?) nationality.

While whether or not a "hacker" really did have access to your account remains to be seen, as I will leave that to the people that know you on a more personal level, I do know for a fact that people request using your account for access to spar weapons like the vector, mp5, and all the other spar related weapons. While account selling is illegal and will get you jailed, that also inherently means that account sharing in general is not encouraged by staff. I believe you mentioned in the past that your account is identified by a non-personal e-mail that doesn't have your personal information on it. Even if your account was hacked, keep in mind, you shared your account information, along with your identification e-mail with other people, meaning anyone you shared your account could have shared that information with others, which in turn, doesn't make this hacking. This is just an oversight of your judgement. Lesson here is never share your account information with someone else. Duke paid for his mistake by losing Obs lol.

Regardless, personally, my impression of you isn't that positive. I get that 30k spar wins is a big deal and everything, but since RazFace provided just a single instance of you and your racism, (which inherently means that you probably display the same behavior without RazFace's screenshots anyway), if the high staff decide to reset your stats and take your hats, (idk if they can take your spar weapons and refund them in gralats), so be it. Besides, if you actually sparred and didn't boost 90% of the time, you should be able to get back most of your wins in no time.