Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The End

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    its not fixed xD minigame. The only thing worse than racism is a racist who cant spell.
    You didn't need to bold those characters.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

You didn't really show the obvious in your story. 4/10.

Should of been more like;
    "The wave came roaring, bouncing off the surface trying to grab me by the collar. I wasn't fully aware of the waves, but for the shovels that I was digging up from its body. The wave then grabbed me, dragging me ferociously towards its belly. My life was at risk, not knowing what to do, but only to call for help. "Help! Lifeguard!" I tried to shout, but "Please do not use rude words!" came out of my mouth instead. How is this possible? What sorcery is upon the word "lifeguard"? I haven't fully acknowledge its fact, but I kept trying again, having the same words release my mouth: "Please do not use rude words". Sweeping me closer to its belly, I gave up. Why would the system simply fail towards that word? What is the vulgarity in it? The ocean swallowed me whole, no me is left in this world. All I needed was a lifeguard, but...

*sigh*

A lifeg-

"Please do not use rude words!"

The end. "
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I probably fully read about 3 books in my entire life, grew up a hood rat, clowned my way through school, and decided not to go to college because I didn't know what I should pursue. Ill take that 4/10 with pride. Accomplishing something is better than nothing xD I would have never been able to write that, you make me feel like I should pursue further education. I only know how to work hard.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Honestly, I enjoyed it. There's little fancy things you can do here and there but good job.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Banned
    i dont get this =]