Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gm4/Bar

Gm4 by far, the freeze is way too high on bar, and the one extra shot to kill is easy to compensate for with the freeze and utility.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Delt Graphics Team

Manager
    Bar. 100%, used both. The one less hit to kill is very significant in spar. Take a look at the stats available on era-go. Also, when it comes to the gm4, the 0.35 second reload freeze and low clip hurts the performance in spar heavily.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    Bar. 100%, used both. The one less hit to kill is very significant in spar. Take a look at the stats available on era-go. Also, when it comes to the gm4, the 0.35 second reload freeze and low clip hurts the performance in spar heavily.
    If you are a sparrer like me, you would know that a clip wouldn't cause a disadvantage. When it comes to the gm4, I reload when i'm open. When you are a sparrer, it's easy to get open. Gm4 can beat the bar easily in spar. You just need skill.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    GM4 is literally the best spar weapon, its only competitor is the M4A3. its freeze, rof, and damage ratio is almost unmatched.

Delt Graphics Team

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yaboilexon View Post
    GM4 is literally the best spar weapon, its only competitor is the M4A3. its freeze, rof, and damage ratio is almost unmatched.

We need to settle this. I'm making a thread on this.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!