Thread: Pc players cant login?

Exclamation Pc players cant login?

I am not sure if this is just me or not, but I am having trouble logging in Pc era. Sometimes, when i press the start park button on the menu, it takes me to a black screen. I don't know if I am connected or not. Just me?

Banned
    Yeah I got that too, not sure what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    Yeah I got that too, not sure what's going on.
    Yeah, just got on and worked again, but it crashed again and now i cant login

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    it should be ok now, do u still have the same issue? I think they were doing an update this morning, and you werent missing much, i posted a video of it in entertainment threads.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    it should be ok now, do u still have the same issue? I think they were doing an update this morning, and you werent missing much, i posted a video of it in entertainment threads.
    Oh ok, but i still crash sometimes like every 10 mins or so.

It's like this once every week it's very annoying.

Also i wanted to say that i been lagging at night for 20days tell now the day snk came on after 12or13 days off the server got reseted i think and then that what showed during that time era at night was running good until they reseted the server again and the helicopters showed again and i started lagging again after some will say its my wifi no i play on different games / and watch youtube and its normal just in era it night it lags 2nd thing i am confused from it when i enter my house era stop lagging i can switch guns normally but when i go out the house i start lagging again , some will say delete app done reset wifi done idk what to do else i am getting mad from this so i am asking for help or a solution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk