Thread: Lag issues

Lag issues

Lag issues should be the main priority right now in the game it's become to a point where you can't just ignore it or say oh it will pass. It has become constant and aggressive, spar has changed completely because of this. Is there not an easy fix like updating the servers or adding a new one? Pls help me understand why nothing has been done to resolve this issue.

Banned
    If you're the only one experiencing the lag at the time, than it's on your part.

Usually when it's server lag you can see everyone talking about it in the spar complex.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    When you complain about lag are you referring to server connection delay or hardware processing lag? I noticed when they work on the server, like they were yesterday, there is a lot of server connection lag. It seems ok now for me though.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

This could happen due to your internet connection. Try checking your internet connection. If it doesn't help and your internet connection is good, the game can't run properly on your device.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfe View Post
    adding a new one
    I want this to happen

I refer to the lag where ppl are teleporting everywhere in spar or they don't move for a sec and then reappear somewhere else, I use an iPhone 6s ,my internet works fine with other games like clash royale ect. It's just this game when 2800 ppl are in its starts to happen or around certain times in my time zone around 7pm is when it starts be the most agressive.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    when you see people freeze and you character is still able to move thats definitely a connection issue. I was experiencing this yesterday while they were doing an update/maintenance but today I havent had any issues. If this is happening to u too frequently it has to be your internet or your wifi. Most people dont have much knowledge of wifi bandwidth but if someone else in your house is watching youtube, or downloading this could cause what ur experiencing. Try to turn off other computers running and see if it makes a difference.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler