Thread: Kriole's Graphic Thread

AK-47 Kriole's Graphic Thread

Hi, i am Kriole, my in-game name right now is Knc (Academi). Anyways. I am starting to get back into Graphic Designing again, ill start to post them here. Right now i just finished re editing a Cane Blade made by a old friend named Shock. Soon i will finish my MP-9 Tac template, and re scale and resize my PPsh Smg. Then when i get the time i will make a night-vision hat.

- - - Updated - - -
    Cane Blade
    Cane Blade Template.PNG
    Here is the Cane Blade. Originally made by Shock, all credit goes to him. I am thinking about adding a small .gif to the image i am not sure yet. Next, i will attempt to re scale and re size my PPsh 41 Smg. If that takes too long i will continue on with the MP-9 Tac, and the night vision hat.
    Please leave feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, good news! I am almost done rescaling my PPsh ill post it after I'm done.
    Last edited by Kriole; 09-06-2016 at 08:18 AM.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Ok for the design, I give it 7/10. Why? Its fussy and yellow/ gold strip should point down not both ways. For the gif, make the character walk like a old man with it.

- - - Updated - - -

I can help you with that after my study hours.
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    Ok for the design, I give it 7/10. Why? Its fussy and yellow/ gold strip should point down not both ways. For the gif,make the character walk like a old man with it.
    It's Gani not Gif

I really like this conversion you have created, Kriole. Very unique and exquisite.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    It's Gani not Gif

I really like this conversion you have created, Kriole. Very unique and exquisite.
    Lol he said gif so im right
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Hey! The design itself is pretty cool. As for critique and feedback, for the blade always remember that metal is extremely reflective and will have highlights along it.. what I notice on yours is that its rather thin and its very gray- if you used more blue and white tones and widened it a bit it could look even better c:

Dont be afraid to broaden your horizon- Use fun colors, widen your sprite, and just have fun !

To give you a visual as to what i mean i took your image and i edited it into this !

Cane Blade Template-edit.png

^I recommend saving this image so u can get a better look at it
    ---Graphics Admin---

this cat is creepy ------------------------------------------------------^

yes

Okay, thank you, i can now see that if that sword would appear in real life and it had the golden strip going up and down it would look a bit weird. And i was referring the gif to make the gold shiny, you can feel free to gani it and post it here if you'd like, if that is what you meant.
    Ok for the design, I give it 7/10. Why? Its fussy and yellow/ gold strip should point down not both ways. For the gif, make the character walk like a old man with it.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for proper critique.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii View Post
    Hey! The design itself is pretty cool. As for critique and feedback, for the blade always remember that metal is extremely reflective and will have highlights along it.. what I notice on yours is that its rather thin and its very gray- if you used more blue and white tones and widened it a bit it could look even better c:

Dont be afraid to broaden your horizon- Use fun colors, widen your sprite, and just have fun !

To give you a visual as to what i mean i took your image and i edited it into this !

Cane Blade Template-edit.png

^I recommend saving this image so u can get a better look at it
    - - - Updated - - -

Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    It's Gani not Gif

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar

- - - Updated - - -

It is Gani GRAAL ANIMATION not gif. A gif is an animated image.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!