Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Arte?...

Arte?...

arteries
    Last edited by bxrius; 07-09-2019 at 09:44 PM.

Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Don't have your hopes high. I've talked to George and he said that they're too busy for Arte. You can always submit your graphics, but it will take a while for it to be in the park.

Banned
    Like Kendrick said, it takes several months to get in sometimes years. They try to release shops every 7-8 months and they're busy doing other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Don't have your hopes high. I've talked to George and he said that they're too busy for Arte. You can always submit your graphics, but it will take a while for it to be in the park.
    What if u know to gani and level i myself know how to do gani and leveling cant it hsut do all of tyat and they just add it fto exp

Takes years...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    What if u know to gani and level i myself know how to do gani and leveling cant it hsut do all of tyat and they just add it fto exp
    no.

I don't see anything wrong with this if staff simply have no time, of course it would have to be approved if quality enough.

Staffs will still have to change the levels and the gani would have to be checked precisely, every animation. It'll still take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Staffs will still have to change the levels and the gani would have to be checked precisely, every animation. It'll still take a while.
    Nobody said it wouldn't take awhile still, but regardless it would alleviate ALOT of time