Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: body custom upload being denied

i dont get what youre trying to say, but being unique isnt a bad thing......i prefer myself that way
    i honestly dont get why its illegal.......this is stupid......i work so hard on it only to figure out later i wasted my time.....

Quote Originally Posted by lucina View Post
    i dont get what youre trying to say, but being unique isnt a bad thing......i prefer myself that way
    i didnt say unique costumes are bad but this one have 4 LEGS and 4 LEGS just not legal

i get that......i wasted my time on a pointless endeavor.....go freaking figure.....

lol i made tons of costumes that got dissaproved and shield codes too so dont cry about it

i aint crying. im sorry if i get proud of my art......i take pride in it......geeze

did i say anything bad with ur art? what i say that its not legal and u just didnt know it and it happan to me allot to cuz u say "go freaking figure" lol

The custom is nice, but it's illegal.
    "Bodies WE DO NOT allow:
    -Blob bodies
    -Bodies with weapons attached similar to any that we sell in iEra
    -Mermaid bodies or other bodies without two legs that do not work"
    Look at the rules before uploading
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...t=upload+rules
    Question? Just message me.
    On top of the Start Hospital
    Player Relations: June 14, 2016 - October 10, 2017

Banned
    The body in question is in fact illegal.

Horse bodies, or generally bodies without two legs, don't go with the iEra theme and do not work with our GANI animations.
    Therefore, they're not allowed and will never be.

Banned
    Really?

- You said you want it because it is unique. Then in your next post you state 'I've seen them before from other people'. How unique is that?

- Just because you think it is unique doesn't make you ammune to the uploading rules.

- Don't put out false accusations that we are insulting your work by not approving it, we are stating it is illegal.

- I don't care if you spent 1000 hours working on that body, it's your responsibility to read the upload rules. Don't take it out on us as it's your fault.

it sucks certainly, i'd upload a beautiful mermaid body if i could :[