Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Speedhack test is BUGGED

Angry Speedhack test is BUGGED

The speedhack test is bugged YES IT REALLY IS. There have been so many complaints about it in-game and yet nobody even bothered to fix it. I decided to make this thread NOT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT STAFF just to get the "speed hack tests" or whatever you call it fixed.

yesterday, I won water race 2 and got jailed after few minutes for a false reason. Now don't tell me it only warns speed hackers, no. It warns laggers and PC users. The funny thing is my ping wasn't too high my normal is 250-400. Ok it might sound too high for my fellow Americans but what if I told you that Esca has 50 ping and was literally standing still with me and Justin just chatting and got jailed for the same reason.

"PRs don't have to do anything with that its the server!" I know but who actually tests your speed? PRs eh. Why do they test it when they know it's bugged. Even some PRs said it is bugged and I know a PR who had been false warned once or twice for the same reason.
    Ok I know I submitted a ticket yesterday they still haven't replied and again I'm not complaining about staff I'm complaining about the system itself.
    ~ ~ update ~ ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    As I said, if the speed hack check was bugged, it'd be jailing everyone that lags right ? Since when you lag you move from point A to point B pretty quickly ?
    It'll check it, but it will figure out the player is just having massive lag and so won't warn/jail.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    I wonder why ser told me to reduce lag when I made a ticket for getting false speedhack warning.

They say the opposite
    ~ ~update ~ ~

update
    Oml they haven't fixed it, how amazing
    Esca has less than 100 ping and he doesn't speed hack, he's a great events player and he also wins other races like gravity. He got falsely jailed AGAIN and luckily recorded

Can anyone tell me how the hell he speed hacked?
    ~~
    I noticed that we mostly get false jailed by new admins, maybe they're doing something wrong?
    Also last time I got jailed I kept zooming in and zooming out to see where the admin at which caused little screen freezes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    I was there! I saw it, he didn't speed hack I was like 4-5th. I didn't see any signs of speed hacking or lags.
    You need to be 3 blocks ahead on your screen to win water races
    So he wasn't that far on other players' screens
    Last edited by imaginary; 10-13-2016 at 12:07 PM.

A few friends of mine have also complained about this, hope it gets fixed soon before too many get falsely jailed.

Banned
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but when admins 'check' a Graalian's speed as they win a race like you did in your case, they are checking it off a log - they don't actually click a button that says 'test'.

It's some kind of command in RC that if nothing appears wrong with your account; you are not hacking.

Banned
    It's won't be fixed nothing is ever fixed in this game I'm still awaiting for a server update, and a version update in the App Store

Banned
    Good point Lotzy,

Marg, you see all these requests on the forums; how many do you really think get added / updated?
    You are better off PMing snk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    Good point Lotzy,

Marg, you see all these requests on the forums; how many do you really think get added / updated?
    Snk won't be online or active for awhile I heard something has happened I won't say what as its not my business

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    Good point Lotzy,

I did pm him, he isn't active so it's better to make a thread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post
    Snk won't be online or active for awhile I heard something has happened I won't say what as its not my business
    If you're talking about snk is kidnapped thread it was only a joke

I was banned for complaining about why was I jailed for speed hacking without hacking for 3 TIMES IN A ROW in less than a week!
    I was 3 ec's away and I kept getting jailed every time I won an event/was about to win,
    And what was the reason for banning me? "Spamming"
    Bullcrap

Banned
    Nope has nothing to do with the thread you had made awhile ago this is a personal issue that I won't mention as its not my business but if you haven't noticed snk has been inactive on the forums for almost 2 whole weeks now which is unusual as he replies to threads on a daily basis which he has not been doing

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post
    Nope has nothing to do with the thread you had made awhile ago this is a personal issue that I won't mention as its not my business but if you haven't noticed snk has been inactive on the forums for almost 2 whole weeks now which is unusual as he replies to threads on a daily basis which he has not been doing
    Not "personal issue" over 30 players (maybe WAY WAY more) were false jailed for speed hacking,
    What do you call that? "Personal issue"? It won't happen to you, sense you don't play events 24/7
    And you rarely win races, correct me if I was wrong.