Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Speedhack test is BUGGED

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Hey, at least I know what's causing that now.
    Snk himself said if u passed 13.5 seconds you're speed hacking, that screenshot of me being jailed without even passing 13.5 seconds is a good proof
    You do know by less than 13.5 seconds means your 12 seconds count as hacking

He said "So we actually test it with 13.5 seconds- if your device runs a 15 second test in less than 13.5 seconds (WHICH IT SHOULDN'T) then you are hacking. You can't hack time..."
    Your time is 12 seconds<13.5 seconds
    Basically what happens is that a frame rate hack or speed hack runs commands faster than it should, so if a command that lasts 15 seconds was completed in less that time it means your graal is running faster than it should. I believe you've thought that what snk meant was: 13.5s and above means the player is hacking which is the opposite though 12 seconds is really close to 13.5 but still considered hacking that's why you've been jailed.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    You do know by less than 13.5 seconds means your 12 seconds count as hacking

He said "So we actually test it with 13.5 seconds- if your device runs a 15 second test in less than 13.5 seconds (WHICH IT SHOULDN'T) then you are hacking. You can't hack time..."
    Your time is 12 seconds<13.5 seconds
    Basically what happens is that a frame rate hack or speed hack runs commands faster than it should, so if a command that lasts 15 seconds was completed in less that time it means your graal is running faster than it should. I believe you've thought that what snk meant was: 13.5s and above means the player is hacking which is the opposite though 12 seconds is really close to 13.5 but still considered hacking that's why you've been jailed.
    I was talking about the other number > 15.( random numbers)
    Someone jailed had 6

- - - Updated - - -

?????

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    I was talking about the other number > 15.( random numbers)
    Someone jailed had 6

- - - Updated - - -

?????
    OHH I believe I understand now, the Real Time is the time to compare, if there is a huge difference then it's a jail.
    As you can see in your first image the real time was 12 and yours was 15.(#) which shows that your era was laggy, maybe that speed hack works on both ways, slower maybe so you can't get damage from guns or something like that. As for the second image you sent the real time is 15 with a log time of 4.99 which is basically speed hacking.
    Maybe the speed hack is also a slow hack test. OR the server picks it up automatically, I didn't write the script to know.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    I haven't done events in ages because I am scared of getting jailed for speed hacking, and they got boring anyways lol.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    OHH I believe I understand now, the Real Time is the time to compare, if there is a huge difference then it's a jail.
    As you can see in your first image the real time was 12 and yours was 15.(#) which shows that your era was laggy, maybe that speed hack works on both ways, slower maybe so you can't get damage from guns or something like that. As for the second image you sent the real time is 15 with a log time of 4.99 which is basically speed hacking.
    Maybe the speed hack is also a slow hack test. OR the server picks it up automatically, I didn't write the script to know.
    Real time= 12 logged time = 15
    Whehdiheiuheuidhindijejine ok

- - - Updated - - -

In other words
    There wasn't a huge difference

This speed test has some bugs, but for the most part its fine, as long as you have good internet connection you won't be identified as a "hacker" according to the speed test
    yo

yeah I see people getting jailed for nothing