Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: iEra admins are corrupt?!

Cringe

Well this thread doesn't make any sense because a lot of people (including me) don't know who is "The girl" you're talking about and what are you trying to say

Quote Originally Posted by Power5327 View Post
    Well this thread doesn't make any sense because a lot of people (including me) don't know who is "The girl" you're talking about and what are you trying to say
    i have photos but my browser is broken i cant upload
    My Attitude depends on Yours and if you don't like it, i don't really care.

Click Here to read my new thread

When the computers copy each other rofl
    Last edited by Slapjack; 09-09-2016 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    When the computers copy each other rofl
    I know right ahaha.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester11 View Post
    Players get jailed for something. You can't be jailed for no reason. If you are jailed, you must have done something very bad. There are consequences. Admins just do their job. They don't jail people for no reason. If you are jailed, it means that you didn't follow the rules correctly. Therefore, you need to learn from your bad acts so it doesn't happen again.
    What are you talking about? There are false jailings where admins jail people for no reason
    I was jailed for a false reason, it was a few weeks ago and I got the admin who false jailed me fired

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
    There is a reason for admins to jail somebody, some people may think that they are innocent but they aren't saying the truth, because if they did something illegal, the admin punished them. Players get punished for a reason. Nobody was jailed for no reason and can approve it. Some players get jailed and don't admit it.
    i was jailed for no reason
    I showed proof
    And when it happened i had a pra watch it happen from start to finish
    The pr that jailed me for no reason was fired
    Prs are human not super-always correct robots
    They make mistakes
    Yes they do in fact falsely jail people for no reason

- - - Updated - - -

Its so obvious you both are one siding the admins so you seem as the "Player who defend the adiams"
    So staff members will notice you
    I have no problem with Sam as he has never harrassed me or threatened to falsely report me
    I've been told from people and from personal experience
    You harrass the people that you dont like on forums
    Threatning to report them
    And if the victim blocks you
    You ask your poor brother Sam to pm them
    But when they don't you say the last statement then block them
    And you start talking how you're right and their wrong
    By blocking them and unblocking constantly
    I feel bad for your brother Sam as he has to deal with your attitude
    You act on forums that you're so great and so righteous
    But in game you act as if you're better than everyone
    You lie on forums, saying you never blocked anyone
    You are a hypocrite, you told me that I was butthurt and that no one would hire butthurt people who report people for no reason
    I never reported you, i wasnt butthurt as you were the one spilling insults and "I'm gonna report you"

- - - Updated - - -

Theres a HUGE difference between your brother Sam and you
    When i made a thread about you
    Sam asked me why i made a thread about him and put a frowny face at the end
    When YOU, Dean responded it was a threat saying you'll get me banned

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    What are you talking about? There are false jailings where admins jail people for no reason
    I was jailed for a false reason, it was a few weeks ago and I got the admin who false jailed me fired

- - - Updated - - -

I showed proof
    They make mistakes

- - - Updated - - -

Its so obvious you both are one siding the admins so you seem as the "Player who defend the adiams"
    I have no problem with Sam as he has never harrassed me or threatened to falsely report me
    You are a hypocrite, you told me that I was butthurt and that no one would hire butthurt people who report people for no reason
    I never reported you, i wasnt butthurt as you were the one spilling insults and "I'm gonna report you"

- - - Updated - - -

First, I never said I would report you, I never threatened you. I never said I would do something to make you banned. Second, I asked you politely, you dismissed twice my message and you started a different conversation. You don't have any proof, you didn't get jailed for no reason, you did something bad, which made you get punished, we all have our opinions, you should respect my opinion, because I respect yours, all what you are saying isn't true, if you think you are right, I would really like to see a photograph about me saying all that, I never threatened you, you think I am rude and disrespectful, for no reason, if you think that I am a bad person, then you are the good person? Who made a thread about me calling me a spammer and a minion? Without even messaging me. Making unnecessary threads pretending to be a polite person while saying rude and disrespectful lies about me. Three, admins are working very hard to be an admin, when they have the chance, they aren't wasting it jailing people for fun, you aren't telling it all. Four, you don't say that my brother has to deal with me, because I haven't done anything bad, he isn't better than me, I am not better than him, we are both as good, if you don't like when I asked you politely and I wrote you a message,instead of showing immature behavior making threads about it, in the message I wrote you, I asked you why you were doing it for no reason, you dismissed it twice, when I asked you again, you couldn't admit it and you dismissed it the third time. When I messaged you, the only thing you did was that you insulted me. I am not against admins, people that can't admit what they have done and aren't telling the truth are lying and blaming admins for no reason. If you think I am a bad person, tell me why, you were harrassing me and I asked you politely to stop. I never blocked you and insulted you, you insulted and spammed me, that is why I blocked you. I didn't say my brother to message you with insults. Stay on topic, otherwise for your fault threads may get closed, this thread is unnecessary, but if you continue to start a different conversation then other threads that may be important could get closed.
    Last edited by Dean Winchester; 09-09-2016 at 04:17 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

I showed proof
    They make mistakes

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You can't get jailed for no reason. You could have been jailed for doing something very bad. You can't get jailed for a false reason. People get jailed for doing inappropriate things. People get jailed to learn the consequences and to learn that what they did was wrong so they can learn from their bad acts so they don't do them in the future.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
    First, I never said I would report you, I never threatened you. I never said I would do something to make you banned. Second, I asked you politely, you dismissed twice my message and you started a different conversation. You don't have any proof, you didn't get jailed for no reason, you did something bad, which made you get punished, we all have our opinions, you should respect my opinion, because I respect yours, all what you are saying isn't true, if you think you are right, I would really like to see a photograph about me saying all that, I never threatened you, you think I am rude and disrespectful, for no reason, if you think that I am a bad person, then you are the good person? Who made a thread about me calling me a spammer and a minion? Without even messaging me. Making unnecessary threads pretending to be a polite person while saying rude and disrespectful lies about me. Three, admins are working very hard to be an admin, when they have the chance, they aren't wasting it jailing people for fun, you aren't telling it all. Four, you don't say that my brother has to deal with me, because I haven't done anything bad, he isn't better than me, I am not better than him, we are both as good, if you don't like when I asked you politely and I wrote you a message,instead of showing immature behavior making threads about it, in the message I wrote you, I asked you why you were doing it for no reason, you dismissed it twice, when I asked you again, you couldn't admit it and you dismissed it the third time. When I messaged you, the only thing you did was that you insulted me. I am not against admins, people that can't admit what they have done and aren't telling the truth are lying and blaming admins for no reason. If you think I am a bad person, tell me why, you were harrassing me and I asked you politely to stop. I never blocked you and insulted you, you insulted and spammed me, that is why I blocked you. I didn't say my brother to message you with insults. Stay on topic, otherwise for your fault threads may get closed, this thread is unnecessary, but if you continue to start a different conversation then other threads that may be important could get closed.
    Never threatened to block me?
    If you give me permission i will gladly show the pms of you syaing that you'll report me
    For being racist and for insulting your private life when i did nothing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester11 View Post
    You can't get jailed for no reason. You could have been jailed for doing something very bad. You can't get jailed for a false reason. People get jailed for doing inappropriate things. People get jailed to learn the consequences and to learn that what they did was wrong so they can learn from their bad acts so they don't do them in the future.
    If thats the case explain why a pr jailed me for a false reason
    A pra even told me its a false reason
    The pra unjailed me and contacted another pra
    That pra fired the pr for jailing me

If thats the case explain why a pr jailed me for a false reason
    A pra even told me its a false reason
    The pra unjailed me and contacted another pra
    That pra fired the pr for jailing me
    The for covering the admin with speedy pizza peal one?
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821