Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Era-Go 1k posts hat suggestion

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    http://m.imgur.com/Ql9jZ0H
    Read the "Spam-o Matic statistics first before saying it's spam..
    Outragious!
    I take a vacation from posting
    And while im having a blast at the beach i see this?
    An anti-spam bot?
    I will crush that bot!
    And the mortal who created it!
    Nothing can stop me!

- - - Updated - - -

Back to my break from posting

This could be a good way to encourage people on using the forums
    Also the hat must be era go related/themed imo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    I decided to say hat beacuse it's small prize and simple to make if we request Melees/Swords Gani artist work for it.. I don't like Gani Team work for it beacuse they are busy everyweek..
    What? A dagger or sword's graal animation is already created. You simply have to replace a sprite which takes 5 seconds.

It could be a funny looking hat with some kind of an animation like blinking "era-go" on the hat,etc.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Era-GO.gif not so good but something lol

What about an Era Go Cape as accesoire?

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    What about me?
    Right behind you.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I like the idea of forum hats after a certain amount of posts. This reminds me of the signs you can grab after your in-game hours reaches a certain number, (3000 hours, 4000 hours, etc.) and the hat rewards from making pizzas.

At 1000 posts, currently 55 players/forum members would qualify for the hat ha-ha.
    Top post counts: https://www.era-go.com/forum/memberl...esc&sort=posts
    Last edited by Ren; 09-16-2016 at 11:29 PM.

I like this idea.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    I like the idea of forum hats after a certain amount of posts. This reminds me of the signs you can grab after your in-game hours reaches a certain number, (3000 hours, 4000 hours, etc.) and the hat rewards from making pizzas.

At 1000 posts, currently 55 players/forum members would qualify for the hat ha-ha.
    Top post counts: https://www.era-go.com/forum/memberl...esc&sort=posts
    I think the main concern here is whether or not a majority of the 1000 posts are actually productive posts.

Though I understand if you actively participate in off topic chat/ subthread it is a different matter but if all you put is "Hi." for the hello and goodbye subthread repeatedly, imo, I would say that I would much rather (if I were given the power to award the hats theoretically) give the hat to someone who has actually contributed something that is valid and has a post count of <1000 than someone who just posts something that falls within the 3 character minimum rule.